Samsung Announces New Pre-Booking Offer On Galaxy Note 20 Series
Samsung finally opens up pre-bookings for its latest flagships, the Galaxy Note 20 and the Galaxy Note 20 Ultra with an ability to get an exchange offer on their cracked screen smartphones.
Highlights of the Story
- Samsung announces a set of new offers with the new Galaxy Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra
- People can now get an exchange offer on their cracked screen smartphones when pre-booking the two flagships
Customers who are pre-booking their Samsung Galaxy Note 20 are eligible for benefits worth Rs 7,000. On the other hand, customers pre-booking the Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G will be seeing benefits worth Rs 10,000.
Also read: Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 Launches In India
After availing these benefits, customers can redeem them on the Samsung Shop app for a variety of products.
The Upgrade offer will include smartphones from all brands. The offer will be available till the end of this month. The good thing is that it is quite easy to avail and if one is planning to buy either of the models.
Also read: Realme C15, Realme C12 Launched in India
1: Log in or Sign up on the My Galaxy App
2: Click on the in-app upgrade banner in order to begin the evaluation process of your broken device
3: Tap on the ‘Check Now’ on-screen prompt
4: Fill in the required details of your device
5: A quote will be generated with which you need to visit the nearest store to facilitate the offer
With an overall benefit of Rs 19,000, Samsung definitely has high hopes of many availing it. Additionally, HDFC Bank Credit and Debit Card owners will be getting a cashback offers. Buyers of the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 will be eligible for a cashback of up to Rs 6,000. On the other hand, buyers of the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G will be eligible for a cashback of up to Rs 9,000.
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…