Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 Launches In India
Samsung confirms that it is bringing the Galaxy Watch 3 and Galaxy Buds Live to India days after its Unpacked event.
Highlights of the Story
- Galaxy Watch 3 comes in 41mm and 45mm variants.
- It has IP68 water and dust resistance.
- The company also launched Samsung Galaxy Buds Live TWS.
Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 is a successor to the original version from two years ago. The company unveiled the product along with Samsung Galaxy Buds Live TWS earbuds and more in the Unpacked event. So, the watch will be available on August 27 in India.
Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 Specifications
It features a 1.2-inch with 360×360 pixels circular Super AMOLED display for the 41mm variant. Whereas, the 45mm variant features a 1.4-inch display with 360×360 pixels. It runs on Tizen-based Wearable OS 5.5 for both the variant.
This Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 is powered by the dual-core Exynos 9110 CPU and Mali-T720 GPU. It also packs 1GB of RAM with 8GB of storage. Moreover, it comes with IP68 water and dust resistance. It also has GPS as well.
The watch also comes with a 247mAh battery on the 41mm variant and a 340mAh battery on the 45mm variant. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n and Bluetooth 5.0 for the Wi-Fi model while the LTE models come with eSIM support enabling 4G connectivity.
The company has also added a Trip Detection feature to the smartwatch that allows users to send a custom SOS alert to emergency contacts.
Price and Availability
It comes in multiple configurations with Wi-Fi and 4G models, as well as two sizes. The 41mm variant with Wi-Fi is pricing at Rs. 29,990 while the 4G model is pricing at Rs. 34,490. On the other hand, the 45mm variant is pricing at Rs. 32,990 for the Wi-Fi model and Rs. 38,990 for the 4G model.
The company has a couple of pre-booking offers on the Galaxy Watch 3. On pre-booking either of the sizes of the smartwatch, customers will be able to get a discount of Rs. 10,000 on the Samsung Galaxy Buds Live.
This offer can be availed starting today, August 17 till August 26. It is also valid on pre-bookings done online at the Samsung Shop, as well as offline retail stores.
Also read: Mobile Phones With The Best Display
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…
- Nokia G20 comes as the latest budget offering by HMD Global in India.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…