Samsung Launches Its Latest Flagship: The Galaxy Note 20 Series
Samsung’s new Galaxy Note 20 series is launching as the latest flagship models by the company.
Highlights of the Story
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 comes with S Pen that has 26 milliseconds latency.
- The series will go on sale starting August 21.
Samsung’s Galaxy Note lineup has evolved over the years and maintained its place in the market as a premium smartphone. Meanwhile, in the Unpacked Event by Samsung, specifications of the new Note 20 series came about. This is the successor to the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 series.
Samsung claims it will bring fluidity in the power users who look for work and play on the same phone. The event also went on to launch many of their new products like S-pen, Samsung Buds and more.
Also read: Oppo Reno 4 Pro Launched In India
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Specifications
It features a 6.7-inch full-HD+ (1,080×2,400 pixels) Infinity-O Super AMOLED+ flat display with 60Hz refresh rate. It comes with a 20:9 aspect ratio. In addition, the processor of the phone will be according to the market that is, Exynos 990+ or Qualcomm Snapdragon 865+ SoC. The smartphone will come with an 8GB RAM variant and onboard storage of 256GB. The storage is expandable up to 512GB via a microSD card.
In terms of optics, the phone has a triple rear camera setup consisting of 12MP primary sensor, 64MP secondary sensor, and a 12MP ultra-wide-angle lens. For selfies, it houses a 10MP camera in the front.
Galaxy Note 20 packs a 4,300mAh battery that supports a proprietary fast charging technology. It also comes with S Pen that has a latency of 26 milliseconds.
There is also a Microsoft Office stylus integration to let you convert your hand-written notes into a Word or PowerPoint file.
Also read: Nubia Red Magic 5S Launched In China
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra Specs
It features a 6.9-inch WQHD (1,440×3,200 pixels) Infinity-O Dynamic AMOLED 2X curved-edge display with up to 120Hz refresh rate. The phone is powered by octa-core Exynos 990 or Qualcomm Snapdragon 865+ SoC, paired with 8GB and 12GB RAM options.
However, there are also 128GB, 256GB, and 512GB of onboard storage options. The option of expanding is also available via a microSD card.
In terms of optics, it features a triple rear camera setup with a 108-MP primary sensor, 12-MP secondary sensor, and a 12-MP tertiary sensor. Like Galaxy Note 20, it houses a 10MP front camera.
Galaxy Note 20 Ultra packs a 4,500mAh battery on the Galaxy Note 20 Ultra that supports fast wired and wireless charging. The phone also supports reverse wireless charging.
There is also Wireless DeX support to let you convert the Galaxy Note 20 Ultra into a mini desktop. Additionally, the phone comes with an in-display fingerprint sensor. S-pen will also have a latency of nine milliseconds.
Price and Availability
India’s pricing and availability details of the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 series are yet to be revealed.
However, Galaxy Note 20 price is set at $999.99 (roughly Rs. 75,400) for the 5G variant with base 128GB storage in the US. On the other hand, Galaxy Note 20 Ultra carries a starting price tag of $1,299.99 (roughly Rs. 97,500) for the base 128GB storage variant in the US. The other variants’ prices go higher as the storage options go higher. They go on sale on August 21st.
Galaxy Note 20 comes in Mystic Black, Mystic Bronze, and Mystic Green colors, while the Galaxy Note 20 Ultra has Mystic Black, Mystic Bronze, Mystic White color options.
At the same time, the event also launched many more products in their live video which is available on their official channel.
Also read: Best mobile phones under 15000
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…