Samsung Launches Its Latest Flagship: The Galaxy Note 20 Series
Samsung’s new Galaxy Note 20 series is launching as the latest flagship models by the company.
Highlights of the Story
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 comes with S Pen that has 26 milliseconds latency.
- The series will go on sale starting August 21.
Samsung’s Galaxy Note lineup has evolved over the years and maintained its place in the market as a premium smartphone. Meanwhile, in the Unpacked Event by Samsung, specifications of the new Note 20 series came about. This is the successor to the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 series.
Samsung claims it will bring fluidity in the power users who look for work and play on the same phone. The event also went on to launch many of their new products like S-pen, Samsung Buds and more.
Also read: Oppo Reno 4 Pro Launched In India
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Specifications
It features a 6.7-inch full-HD+ (1,080×2,400 pixels) Infinity-O Super AMOLED+ flat display with 60Hz refresh rate. It comes with a 20:9 aspect ratio. In addition, the processor of the phone will be according to the market that is, Exynos 990+ or Qualcomm Snapdragon 865+ SoC. The smartphone will come with an 8GB RAM variant and onboard storage of 256GB. The storage is expandable up to 512GB via a microSD card.
In terms of optics, the phone has a triple rear camera setup consisting of 12MP primary sensor, 64MP secondary sensor, and a 12MP ultra-wide-angle lens. For selfies, it houses a 10MP camera in the front.
Galaxy Note 20 packs a 4,300mAh battery that supports a proprietary fast charging technology. It also comes with S Pen that has a latency of 26 milliseconds.
There is also a Microsoft Office stylus integration to let you convert your hand-written notes into a Word or PowerPoint file.
Also read: Nubia Red Magic 5S Launched In China
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra Specs
It features a 6.9-inch WQHD (1,440×3,200 pixels) Infinity-O Dynamic AMOLED 2X curved-edge display with up to 120Hz refresh rate. The phone is powered by octa-core Exynos 990 or Qualcomm Snapdragon 865+ SoC, paired with 8GB and 12GB RAM options.
However, there are also 128GB, 256GB, and 512GB of onboard storage options. The option of expanding is also available via a microSD card.
In terms of optics, it features a triple rear camera setup with a 108-MP primary sensor, 12-MP secondary sensor, and a 12-MP tertiary sensor. Like Galaxy Note 20, it houses a 10MP front camera.
Galaxy Note 20 Ultra packs a 4,500mAh battery on the Galaxy Note 20 Ultra that supports fast wired and wireless charging. The phone also supports reverse wireless charging.
There is also Wireless DeX support to let you convert the Galaxy Note 20 Ultra into a mini desktop. Additionally, the phone comes with an in-display fingerprint sensor. S-pen will also have a latency of nine milliseconds.
Price and Availability
India’s pricing and availability details of the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 series are yet to be revealed.
However, Galaxy Note 20 price is set at $999.99 (roughly Rs. 75,400) for the 5G variant with base 128GB storage in the US. On the other hand, Galaxy Note 20 Ultra carries a starting price tag of $1,299.99 (roughly Rs. 97,500) for the base 128GB storage variant in the US. The other variants’ prices go higher as the storage options go higher. They go on sale on August 21st.
Galaxy Note 20 comes in Mystic Black, Mystic Bronze, and Mystic Green colors, while the Galaxy Note 20 Ultra has Mystic Black, Mystic Bronze, Mystic White color options.
- Finally IPL 2020 is around the corner. After all the uncertainties because of this Covid-19 pandemic situation, the 13th edition of the Indian Premier League is ready to hit the ground. It's really good news to the cricket fans from every corner of the globe. People are searching for different streaming platforms to watch IPL online. Here we have provided 5 best platforms to stream IPL from mobile.
- Here are a few tips, tricks and hacks to play Garena Free Fire which will make you forget PubG.
- Sitting at the comfort of home, learn how you can change the battery of your OnePlus smartphone at home.
- If you are searching for a new smartphone, there are various features to look for, that you should consider while purchasing. In terms of internal specifications and exterior designs, smartphones have come a long way. While choosing a smartphone, one of the hard choices to make apart from other specifications is the smartphone body. Here…
- In this era, smartphones have grown to be an essential part of our lives but purchasing a perfect smartphone is a tedious process. Apart from other features, when it comes to buying a smartphone based on its display, a variety of displays are available in the market across a wide range of smartphones and it’s…
- Samsung Galaxy M31s is a new addition to the Monster M-series by Samsung with large battery life and great overall performance.
- The Redmi Note 9 Pro/Pro Max is a premium-looking phone with a good camera and battery.
- Vivo X50 is a mid-range smartphone with an ultimate camera performance.