Nubia Red Magic 5S Launched In China
Nubia has launched Nubia Red Magic 5S as the next flagship gaming smartphone which is powered by Snapdragon 865 chipset and has a 144Hz refresh rate. The phone will be available in China.
Highlights of the Story
- Nubia Red Magic 5S launched as the new gaming smartphone by Nubia in China.
- It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 SoC.
- The phone is available from INR 40,500 in China and will be available in September globally.
Nubia Red Magic 5S Launched in the Chinese market as a new flagship gaming smartphone. In terms of specifications, Nubia Red Magic 5S resembles a lot to Lenovo Legion Pro Duel. The smartphone is tipped to be slightly modified version Nubia Red Magic 5G.
The smartphone is embedded with a vapor cooling system which makes it dominant over Red Magic 5G. The rest of the features are more or less the same. Currently, Nubia Red Magic 5S Launched in China. But, it is expected to be available globally in September.
Nubia Red Magic 5S price in China
The phone comes in three storage variant:
- 8GB RAM and 128GB internal storage option at CNY 3,799 (approx INR 40,570).
- 12GB RAM and 256GB internal storage configured variant at CNY 4,399 (roughly INR 47,000).
- Lastly, 16GB RAM and 256GB internal storage variant available at CNY 4,999 (around INR 53,400).
The sale will begin in China on August 1. The phone comes in two color options – red and blue(dual tone colorway), and silver.
Nubia Red Magic 5S Specifications
Speaking of the Nubia Red Magic 5S Specifications, the phone appears with a silver-plated vapor cooling chamber for cooling. The system embedded is known as ICE Ag. The phone has a 15,000 RPM spinning fan allowing the phone to cool down when putting on a 55W charge. The phone is likely to feature a 6.65-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display with minimal bezels on the edges.
The phone sports a 144Hz refresh rate. Similar to the other two phones mentioned above, the phone demonstrates a 240Hz touch sampling rate. In addition to that, the hyper mode level the touch sampling rate to 320Hz while gaming. The screen is inlaying with an in-display fingerprint sensor for security.
Nubia Red Magic 5S is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processor. It runs its software on Android v10 with Red Magic OS skin on the top. The smartphone is fueled by a 4,500 mAh battery with up to 55W charging via a Type-C port and bundled charger.
The phone sports a triple rear camera module comprising of a 64MP primary camera, an 8MP ultra-wide-angle snapper, and a 2MP macro lens. There is an 8MP front camera on the bezels. An external micro-SD card could be used to expand storage capacity up to 256GB.
Though Nubia Red Magic 5S is a bit expensive, it could provide a relishing gaming experience to mobile gamers. Also, the cooling chamber will let your phone work efficiently without getting hanged. This could be a real treat for users after its launch and sale in India.
Also read: Smartphone News
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…