Nubia Red Magic 5S Launched In China
Nubia has launched Nubia Red Magic 5S as the next flagship gaming smartphone which is powered by Snapdragon 865 chipset and has a 144Hz refresh rate. The phone will be available in China.
Highlights of the Story
- Nubia Red Magic 5S launched as the new gaming smartphone by Nubia in China.
- It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 SoC.
- The phone is available from INR 40,500 in China and will be available in September globally.
Nubia Red Magic 5S Launched in the Chinese market as a new flagship gaming smartphone. In terms of specifications, Nubia Red Magic 5S resembles a lot to Lenovo Legion Pro Duel. The smartphone is tipped to be slightly modified version Nubia Red Magic 5G.
The smartphone is embedded with a vapor cooling system which makes it dominant over Red Magic 5G. The rest of the features are more or less the same. Currently, Nubia Red Magic 5S Launched in China. But, it is expected to be available globally in September.
Nubia Red Magic 5S price in China
The phone comes in three storage variant:
- 8GB RAM and 128GB internal storage option at CNY 3,799 (approx INR 40,570).
- 12GB RAM and 256GB internal storage configured variant at CNY 4,399 (roughly INR 47,000).
- Lastly, 16GB RAM and 256GB internal storage variant available at CNY 4,999 (around INR 53,400).
The sale will begin in China on August 1. The phone comes in two color options – red and blue(dual tone colorway), and silver.
Nubia Red Magic 5S Specifications
Speaking of the Nubia Red Magic 5S Specifications, the phone appears with a silver-plated vapor cooling chamber for cooling. The system embedded is known as ICE Ag. The phone has a 15,000 RPM spinning fan allowing the phone to cool down when putting on a 55W charge. The phone is likely to feature a 6.65-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display with minimal bezels on the edges.
The phone sports a 144Hz refresh rate. Similar to the other two phones mentioned above, the phone demonstrates a 240Hz touch sampling rate. In addition to that, the hyper mode level the touch sampling rate to 320Hz while gaming. The screen is inlaying with an in-display fingerprint sensor for security.
Nubia Red Magic 5S is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processor. It runs its software on Android v10 with Red Magic OS skin on the top. The smartphone is fueled by a 4,500 mAh battery with up to 55W charging via a Type-C port and bundled charger.
The phone sports a triple rear camera module comprising of a 64MP primary camera, an 8MP ultra-wide-angle snapper, and a 2MP macro lens. There is an 8MP front camera on the bezels. An external micro-SD card could be used to expand storage capacity up to 256GB.
Though Nubia Red Magic 5S is a bit expensive, it could provide a relishing gaming experience to mobile gamers. Also, the cooling chamber will let your phone work efficiently without getting hanged. This could be a real treat for users after its launch and sale in India.
Also read: Smartphone News
- 10 Tips To Keep Your Smartphone Battery Healthy
- Top 5 reasons which make the all-new Xiaomi Mi 11x Pro a flagship killer.
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.