Latest Leaks Reveal New Colour Options And Camera Specs For Oneplus 8 Pro
The OnePlus 8 series is the company’s next-gen flagship series and is expected to arrive next month.
Highlights of the Story
- With previous leaks and rumours, we have almost got all the specifications and even the whole design of the upcoming OnePlus 8 series.
- A recent leak shows renders which reveal that the device will include a new purplish-red colour called the Interstellar Glow.
- Another leak shows the presence of two 48-megapixel cameras housing in the quad-camera setup of the upcoming OnePlus Pro.
OnePlus is known for its premium smartphones and its color variants that it keeps changing with each model that launches across the globe. There are way too many colours that previous One devices might have been tested as a prototype but they never saw the light of the day since only a handful of colour variants were released. A few days ago, we saw the OnePlus 7T in a majestic White Marble colour that looks amazing and yet it was unreleased. This brings us a step closer to the OnePlus 8 launch date in India, which is 14th April 2020.
The OnePlus 8 official render as posted by leakster Ishan Agarwal states that there are at least three new color variants that the OnePlus 8 will arrive with. According to the tweet, OnePlus 8 is likely to arrive with Interstellar Glow, Onyx Black and Glacial Green where the latter is also summoned as Sea Green for OnePlus 8 Pro although that could be its unofficial name It is likely that the three teased color finishes will resonate on OnePlus 8 Pro as well.
The Interstellar Glow is one of the best as per the renders thanks to its vivid hue that changes from orange to reddish to purple-ish colour while the other two i.e. Glacial Green and Onyx Black remain the same no matter from what angle you might look at it.
Also Read: OnePlus 8 Pro Live Images Leak Online
Apart from that, a latest tweet by Ishan dictates that the OnePlus 8 Pro will arrive with a quad-camera setup i.e. 48+48+8+5MP. The primary sensor will by Sony IMX689 48MP sensor with an aperture of f/1.78 while the secondary cam will be a Sony IM586 48MP ultra-wide snapper with an aperture of f/2.2 and will be capable of shooting photos & videos at 120° FoV.
Furthermore, the third will be a 8MP telephoto with 3x zoom and f/2.44 aperture and finally, it will be flanked by a fourth 5MP color filter that apparently will help in certain shooting modes. OnePlus 8 Pro will have improved 3-HDR video with OIS, cinematic effects and more.
While we don’t know what the exact launch price will be, the OnePlus 8 estimated price should be somewhere around Rs. 40,000.
Also Read: Best Mobile Phones Under 40,000
- iQOO 7 Camera Review - Stock Camera Vs Gcam Comparison
- iQOO 7 Extreme Gaming Test - PUBG, COD Mobile, and Asphalt 9 Gameplay
- All truths revealed about the most-awaited 5G availability in India
- Mi 11X Pro vs OnePlus 9R vs iPhone 11 Full Comparison
- 25 most interesting questions with the gaming beast, iQOO 7 5G