OnePlus 8 Pro Live Images Leak Online
As the arrival of OnePlus 8 series gets closer, new leaks and computer-aided design renders are flooding over the internet.
Highlights of the Story
- The OnePlus 8 will offer industry-leading hardware configuration.
- Snapdragon 865 and up to 16GB LPDDR5 RAM clubbed with 512GB UFS 3.1 storage are expected to be offered.
- There could also be a rumored 3D ToF sensor at the back.
Also Read: One Plus 7T Review
The OnePlus 8 series is expected to arrive on April 15th and there has been a slew of leaks around it including CAD-based renders and more. However, live images of the upcoming device are still scarce but hey, PC Tablet has published a live image of an upcoming OnePlus smartphone. It is probably a OnePlus 8 Pro showcasing both front and rear panels in its full glory.
As per what the image reveals, it sports a curved display on both left and right edges. It has a single punch-hole sensor at the top-left corner. There’s a triple camera setup at the back arranged in a vertically stacked camera uump flanked with a dual-LED flash and a fourth cut-out which I assume is probably a ToF sensor or it could be a laser autofocus although that remains yet to be confirmed.
Also Read: OnePlus 8 Finally Shows Up On Geekbench
OnePlus 8 series consists of three smartphones i.e. OnePlus 8, OnePlus 8 Pro, and OnePlus 8 Lite. According to the expected specs sheet, major highlights of the OnePlus 8 Pro include a 120Hz QHD+ AMOLED panel. The device is expected to get a primary 64MP sensor along with a 20MP ultra-wide and a 12MP telephoto sensor.
The device under the hood will get a Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 octa-core SoC along with up to 16GB of LPDDR5 RAM and internal storage of up to 512GB of UFS 3.0 storage. We will see a bump in the battery size (probably 4,500 mAh) thanks to the courtesy of the ongoing trend with progressing OnePlus smartphones.
According to previous leaks and teaser, the specs sheet of device will include a 6.5-inch panel and will arrive with Android 10 out-of-the-box and will be bumped to Android 11 once the latter arrives later this year. Apart from that, the phone will have an in-display fingerprint scanner, Type-C USB port, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth v5.0 and other features highlighting its uber premium status.
Also Read: Best Smartphones Launched In February 2020
- Finally IPL 2020 is around the corner. After all the uncertainties because of this Covid-19 pandemic situation, the 13th edition of the Indian Premier League is ready to hit the ground. It's really good news to the cricket fans from every corner of the globe. People are searching for different streaming platforms to watch IPL online. Here we have provided 5 best platforms to stream IPL from mobile.
- Here are a few tips, tricks and hacks to play Garena Free Fire which will make you forget PubG.
- Sitting at the comfort of home, learn how you can change the battery of your OnePlus smartphone at home.
- If you are searching for a new smartphone, there are various features to look for, that you should consider while purchasing. In terms of internal specifications and exterior designs, smartphones have come a long way. While choosing a smartphone, one of the hard choices to make apart from other specifications is the smartphone body. Here…
- In this era, smartphones have grown to be an essential part of our lives but purchasing a perfect smartphone is a tedious process. Apart from other features, when it comes to buying a smartphone based on its display, a variety of displays are available in the market across a wide range of smartphones and it’s…
Latest ReviewsView All
- Samsung Galaxy M31s is a new addition to the Monster M-series by Samsung with large battery life and great overall performance.
- The Redmi Note 9 Pro/Pro Max is a premium-looking phone with a good camera and battery.
- Vivo X50 is a mid-range smartphone with an ultimate camera performance.