Best Mobile Phones Under 40,000
If you’re looking to buy one of the best smartphones under 40000 in 2020, you’re at the right place! This price band has some of the best offerings of all smartphone manufacturers today. In this range, you have the most premium offerings from manufacturers like Apple, Samsung, Oppo, and OnePlus. You can even get one of the earlier iPhones under 40000.
As of 2020, the best mobile under 40000 has some stiff competition between the Apple iPhone XR, Google Pixel 3a, OnePlus 7, and Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite. These smartphones are absolute beasts in the segment, and you cannot get better value for money.
Let’s be frank here, 40000 is a huge sum of money. The best mobiles under 40000 in 2020 have to completely blow you away to justify such a sum of money. But you do get a lot of new technologies in this price band that is not available in cheaper phones. This includes stuff like Snapdragon’s 800 series processors, 6-12GB RAM, batteries upto 6000mAh, refresh rate upto 120Hz, quick and accurate facial recognition screen unlock, multi camera setups that capture gorgeous images, and slim yet robust build qualities. Phones in this budget also have some of the newest software that get frequent updates too. They are also an absolute breeze to use, without any lag. Some of the best gaming phones out there are also in this price range like the Asus ROG Phone 2. If you hate slow phones, then all premium offerings in this section will appeal to you.
There are many benefits to owning one of the best phones under 40000 in India. Premium phones are carefully crafted to offer some of the best innovations to customers. Relative to cheaper options, the best mobiles under 40000 in 2020 will also last you longer. These phones do not slow down after just a few months usage, and if taken care of well, they can last you for longer than 3 years easily.
So make sure to use the below list to compare different options available in the market right now. We are consistently updating this list as new awesome phones are released in 2020. This way you will not miss out on any of the latest releases and can choose a phone that’s exactly a right fit for you.
6 Month ReviewsView All
- Vivo V20 definitely stands out in the design front. It offers a sleek, light weight design which definitely has a premium feel to it
- OPPO F17 Pro stands out on the design front. From its slim and compact form factor to the dual-tone matte-finished back panel, it is a gorgeous-looking phone.
- iPhone 12 Pro is a worthy upgrade with a new boxy design and A14 Bionic chipset, plus a slight upgrade in the camera.
- Poco X3 brings in some nice upgrades over the Poco X2 but it might feel bulky in hands.
2 minute ReviewsView All
- Here is a quick review of the OnePlus flagship killer device OnePlus 8T summed up in just 2 minutes.
- Here is a quick review of the Xiaomi's flagship Mi 10T Pro summed up in just 2 minutes.
- Vivo V20 is a mid-range smartphone, which is an impeccable deal from the brand and starts in India at a price of Rs.24,990.
- Oppo F17 Pro, reportedly, the sleekest smartphone has launched in India at a price of Rs.22,990.
- Redmi Note 9 Pro Review in just 2-Minutes to have an insight about how the smartphone performs.