LG Q92 Spotted On Geekbench Ahead of Launch
LG is working on the development of its next offering ‘LG Q92’ as suggested by the listing on Geekbench.
Highlights of the Story
- LG Q92 surfaced on Geekbench marking ‘LGE LM-Q920N’ as its model number.
- Recently, the phone got listed on Google Play Console, suggesting that the company is actively working on the development of the smartphone.
- LG Q92 is expected to be powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon processor that might be clocked at a base frequency of 1.8GHz.
LG Q92 surfaced on Geekbench, hinting at some of the key specifications. Recently, the device also got tipped on Google Play Console, suggesting that the company is actively working on the development of this smartphone.
LG Q92 Key Specifications
The phone got listed with model number LGE LM-Q920N. The listing says that the phone may be powered by any of the Qualcomm Snapdragon series SoC. The render on Google play console suggests that the phone may sport a side-mounted fingerprint sensor.
Also Read: Oppo Reno 4 Pro Launched In India
The above-mentioned model was listed with motherboard’s codename ‘Lito’. The same codename is mapped against Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G chipset and Snapdragon 690 SoC. According to the listing on Google play console, the former SoC is likely to be embedded in the smartphone.
LG Q92 is expected to be packed with 6GB RAM. The software on the smartphone might run on Android v10. Further, the base frequency of the processor is clocked at 1.8GHz. As per Google’s listing, the phone may feature an FHD+ (1080×2400 pixels) LCD with 420 ppi.
The render leaked suggests that LG Q92 will sport a punch-hole display. The phone might support Bluetooth v5.1 as per the listing on the Bluetooth SIG website with model number LM-Q920N.
Due to this global pandemic of COVID-19, the market has switched more on the saving mode and is made to spend less on the non-essential things. The company is the drive to focus on Rs 15,000 smartphone buying audience. Besides this, LG Mobile Phone company is expanding its verticals to the tablet market by the end of 2020.
Also read: Vivo Mobile Price List In India
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…