Google Pixel 4a Announced, To Launch In India In October
Google Pixel 4a launched today, costs at around INR 26,200 for the single option. The handset will be available for sale on Flipkart in October.
Highlights of the Story
- Google Pixel 4a announced globally as a successor of Google Pixel 3a.
- It is touted to be a mid-range smartphone priced at around INR 26,200.
- The phone will be available for sale on Flipkart in October.
After so many delays, finally, Google Pixel 4a has made its first global appearance. The phone is touted to offer a similar ‘Pixel’ experience as that of its predecessor Google Pixel 3a. It is thought to come in the mid-range bracket. The sale will start in October in India.
Also Read: Oppo Reno 4 Pro Launched In India
Google Pixel 4a Launch details
The Google Pixel 4a runs its software on Android v10 and is powered by an octa-core Snapdragon 730G SoC. The handset features OLED display and will be launched in select marketplaces this month.
While many countries will get encountered with Google Pixel 4a in the coming week, the launch in India is scheduled tentatively for October. It will be made available via Flipkart and is expected to be priced at $349 (around INR 26,200).
Also Read: Nubia Red Magic 5S Launched In China
Google Pixel 4a Specifications
Speaking of the Google Pixel 4a Specifications, it will come with a glazing 5.8-inch Full HD+ OLED display. The display shall showcase a punch-hole cutout on the top-left corner to house a selfie camera. The handset has thin bezels around the edges and demonstrates a 60Hz refresh rate.
Under the hood, the Google Pixel 4a is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G SoC coupled with 6GB RAM and 128GB internal storage. For imaging duties, the phone marks a single 12MP rear camera paired alongside with LED flash and OIS sensor for stabilization. For better imaging effects, it offers portrait mode, night sight, dual exposure controls, live HDR+, super res zoom.
Google Pixel 4a is fueled by a 3,140 mAh battery with 18W fast-charging support. Additionally, the handset features a 3.5mm headphone jack, stereo speakers, a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor wrapped in a polycarbonate body.
Amazingly, handset incorporates Google Assitant, Titan M security chip, live caption, and much more. The buyers will get Google One and Youtube premium subscriptions for three months with unlimited storage and high-quality video access.
Surely, Google Pixel 4a has many interesting features that could allure anyone to buy this #madebygoogle smartphone. Let’s wait and see till October launch to check what all exciting offers and EMI options will be available on Flipkart.
Also read: POCO Mobile Price List In India
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…