Oppo A52 8GB RAM Variant Launched In India
Oppo has come up with a newly launched Oppo A52 – 8GB RAM variant taking Amazon Prime Day Sale as a platform for launch.
Highlights of the Story
- Oppo A52 8GB variant launched in India for INR 18,900.
- Oppo A52 launched as a part of Amazon Prime Day (August 6 – August 7) 2020 sale.
- Apart from the RAM capacity, the rest of the features are similar to that of the earlier launched 6GB variant model.
Oppo has released an 8GB Ram variant of its Oppo A52 through Amazon Prime Day Sale. The launch has come a few months after the company had brought the 6GB variant of the same. Apart from RAM capacity, the rest over features are the same as the new 8GB variant.
Oppo A52 Price in India, Offers, and Availability
Oppo A52 has been set at INR 18,990 for the 8GB RAM model which is INR 2000 above the 6GB variant. The 6GB RAM variant came back in June at a launch price of INR 16,990. Both the variant are available to buy via Amazon.in and come in two color options- Twilight Black and Stream White.
Saying of the available offers, HDFC bank customers can get a 10% instant discount while purchasing via debit or credit card or monthly EMI transactions. Amazon is offering no-cost EMI options from various banks and an additional exchange value offer on Oppo A52.
Oppo A52 8GB RAM Specifications
The dual-SIM(Nano+Nano) Oppo A52 runs its software on Android v10 with a layer of ColorOS v7.1 skin on the top of it. The phone sports 6.5-inch Full HD+(1080×2400 pixels) display. The display features a 90.5% screen-to-body ratio and a 20:9 aspect ratio. There is a side-mounted fingerprint sensor for security.
Under the hood, Oppo A52 is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 chipset coupled with up to 8GB RAM and up to 128GB onboard storage. The phone feature a quad-rear camera module that comprises a 12MP primary snapper, an 8MP secondary ultra-wide-angle lens, and two 2MP sensors. There is an 8MP selfie camera on the front panel.
Oppo A52 is fueled by a 5,000mAh battery with 18W fast-charging support. Besides that, the phone weighs 192
Though the company hasn’t revealed any information about Oppo A52’s 4GB RAM availability for sale in the Indian market. For sure, this mediocre range smartphone is worth buying in India keeping aside the Anti-Chinese sentiments.
Also read: Huawei Mobile Price List In India
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…