Oppo A52 8GB RAM Variant Launched In India
Oppo has come up with a newly launched Oppo A52 – 8GB RAM variant taking Amazon Prime Day Sale as a platform for launch.
Highlights of the Story
- Oppo A52 8GB variant launched in India for INR 18,900.
- Oppo A52 launched as a part of Amazon Prime Day (August 6 – August 7) 2020 sale.
- Apart from the RAM capacity, the rest of the features are similar to that of the earlier launched 6GB variant model.
Oppo has released an 8GB Ram variant of its Oppo A52 through Amazon Prime Day Sale. The launch has come a few months after the company had brought the 6GB variant of the same. Apart from RAM capacity, the rest over features are the same as the new 8GB variant.
Oppo A52 Price in India, Offers, and Availability
Oppo A52 has been set at INR 18,990 for the 8GB RAM model which is INR 2000 above the 6GB variant. The 6GB RAM variant came back in June at a launch price of INR 16,990. Both the variant are available to buy via Amazon.in and come in two color options- Twilight Black and Stream White.
Saying of the available offers, HDFC bank customers can get a 10% instant discount while purchasing via debit or credit card or monthly EMI transactions. Amazon is offering no-cost EMI options from various banks and an additional exchange value offer on Oppo A52.
Oppo A52 8GB RAM Specifications
The dual-SIM(Nano+Nano) Oppo A52 runs its software on Android v10 with a layer of ColorOS v7.1 skin on the top of it. The phone sports 6.5-inch Full HD+(1080×2400 pixels) display. The display features a 90.5% screen-to-body ratio and a 20:9 aspect ratio. There is a side-mounted fingerprint sensor for security.
Under the hood, Oppo A52 is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 chipset coupled with up to 8GB RAM and up to 128GB onboard storage. The phone feature a quad-rear camera module that comprises a 12MP primary snapper, an 8MP secondary ultra-wide-angle lens, and two 2MP sensors. There is an 8MP selfie camera on the front panel.
Oppo A52 is fueled by a 5,000mAh battery with 18W fast-charging support. Besides that, the phone weighs 192
- Finally IPL 2020 is around the corner. After all the uncertainties because of this Covid-19 pandemic situation, the 13th edition of the Indian Premier League is ready to hit the ground. It's really good news to the cricket fans from every corner of the globe. People are searching for different streaming platforms to watch IPL online. Here we have provided 5 best platforms to stream IPL from mobile.
- Here are a few tips, tricks and hacks to play Garena Free Fire which will make you forget PubG.
- Sitting at the comfort of home, learn how you can change the battery of your OnePlus smartphone at home.
- If you are searching for a new smartphone, there are various features to look for, that you should consider while purchasing. In terms of internal specifications and exterior designs, smartphones have come a long way. While choosing a smartphone, one of the hard choices to make apart from other specifications is the smartphone body. Here…
- In this era, smartphones have grown to be an essential part of our lives but purchasing a perfect smartphone is a tedious process. Apart from other features, when it comes to buying a smartphone based on its display, a variety of displays are available in the market across a wide range of smartphones and it’s…
- Samsung Galaxy M31s is a new addition to the Monster M-series by Samsung with large battery life and great overall performance.
- The Redmi Note 9 Pro/Pro Max is a premium-looking phone with a good camera and battery.
- Vivo X50 is a mid-range smartphone with an ultimate camera performance.