Samsung Extends Galaxy S20 Series Pre-Booking Offer Until May 20 In India!
Samsung has extended the Pre-booking offer on their S20 Series in India due to the prevailing lockdown. The users who were planning to buy the smartphone but were unable to collect the benefits of the pre-orders can now feel relieved as the company has now come for the rescue. The brand has extended the date until which customers who have made the pre-bookings can collect the smartphone and activate them for the pre-booking offers. The previous date for this was April 30 which has now seen a healthy extension.
Highlights of the Story
- The Pre-booking offer on the latest Samsung Flagship has been extended amid Coronavirus lockdown here in India
- The initial date for this offer was April 30 which has now been extended up to May 20
- This news from the brand has come as a relief for many users keenly waiting to get their new flashy smartphone
Samsung Galaxy S20 series phone buyers who have pre-booked their smartphone but were unable to collect the device and redeem the benefits of the pre-order can now be at ease as the company has extended the date until May 20 for them to receive their smartphone and activate them for the pre-booking offers.
The earlier date for this offer was April 30 and it quickly became evident that this would be impractical due to the nationwide lockdown. The brand has also said that the several offers provided to its customers in India will be redeemable till June 15 which is a big relief for many.
In a new statement, Samsung said that owing to the lockdown in the country, the customers have been given an extended period to collect their smartphones as the collection is not possible at least till May 3rd as per the guidelines given by the authorities.
The company has further added that Pre-booked customers who have purchased and activated their devices on or before May 20 will be able to redeem the offers till June 15, 2020. The offers included are as follows:
An additional bonus of Rs 5,000 with the upgrade offer on the purchase of the Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20+. or the Galaxy S20 Ultra in India
Samsung Care+ offer
The Samsung S20+ and S20 Ultra pre-booking customers can get the Samsung care+ benefits worth Rs 3,999 at a discounted cost of Rs 1,999 and this offer can be redeemed any time before June 15
Also Read: Samsung Galaxy S20 First Impressions
Galaxy Buds+ Offer
The Samsung Galaxy S20+ or Galaxy S20 Ultra pre-booking customers can get the Galaxy Buds+ at a nominal price of Rs 1,999. The S20 pre-booking customers can avail the same at a slightly higher price of Rs 2,999. The original cost of the Galaxy Buds+ is Rs 11.990 and this offer can be redeemed before June 15.
Double Data offer from Telecoms
Reliance Jio, Vodafone and Airtel subscribers can avail double data benefits for their Galaxy S20 series smartphone
The Galaxy S20, S20+, and the S20 Ultra users get a 4-month subscription for free for YouTube premium.
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.