Samsung Extends Galaxy S20 Series Pre-Booking Offer Until May 20 In India!
Samsung has extended the Pre-booking offer on their S20 Series in India due to the prevailing lockdown. The users who were planning to buy the smartphone but were unable to collect the benefits of the pre-orders can now feel relieved as the company has now come for the rescue. The brand has extended the date until which customers who have made the pre-bookings can collect the smartphone and activate them for the pre-booking offers. The previous date for this was April 30 which has now seen a healthy extension.
Highlights of the Story
- The Pre-booking offer on the latest Samsung Flagship has been extended amid Coronavirus lockdown here in India
- The initial date for this offer was April 30 which has now been extended up to May 20
- This news from the brand has come as a relief for many users keenly waiting to get their new flashy smartphone
Samsung Galaxy S20 series phone buyers who have pre-booked their smartphone but were unable to collect the device and redeem the benefits of the pre-order can now be at ease as the company has extended the date until May 20 for them to receive their smartphone and activate them for the pre-booking offers.
The earlier date for this offer was April 30 and it quickly became evident that this would be impractical due to the nationwide lockdown. The brand has also said that the several offers provided to its customers in India will be redeemable till June 15 which is a big relief for many.
In a new statement, Samsung said that owing to the lockdown in the country, the customers have been given an extended period to collect their smartphones as the collection is not possible at least till May 3rd as per the guidelines given by the authorities.
The company has further added that Pre-booked customers who have purchased and activated their devices on or before May 20 will be able to redeem the offers till June 15, 2020. The offers included are as follows:
An additional bonus of Rs 5,000 with the upgrade offer on the purchase of the Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20+. or the Galaxy S20 Ultra in India
Samsung Care+ offer
The Samsung S20+ and S20 Ultra pre-booking customers can get the Samsung care+ benefits worth Rs 3,999 at a discounted cost of Rs 1,999 and this offer can be redeemed any time before June 15
Also Read: Samsung Galaxy S20 First Impressions
Galaxy Buds+ Offer
The Samsung Galaxy S20+ or Galaxy S20 Ultra pre-booking customers can get the Galaxy Buds+ at a nominal price of Rs 1,999. The S20 pre-booking customers can avail the same at a slightly higher price of Rs 2,999. The original cost of the Galaxy Buds+ is Rs 11.990 and this offer can be redeemed before June 15.
Double Data offer from Telecoms
Reliance Jio, Vodafone and Airtel subscribers can avail double data benefits for their Galaxy S20 series smartphone
The Galaxy S20, S20+, and the S20 Ultra users get a 4-month subscription for free for YouTube premium.
- Thinking to buy iPhone 12? Well, I would be happy to tell you that this is the perfect time to buy iPhone. We all know that the annual Flipkart and Amazon sale is going to start in just a few hours. So sit tight and read this article to know how to buy iPhone 12…
- We all have been waiting for the annual Flipkart and Amazon sale. If you are looking to buy an iPhone 11 this would be the perfect time to get one for yourself. In this article, we’ll tell you how you can get a brand new iPhone 11 for just Rs 25,499*. But first, let us…
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…