Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus
- SIM Single SIM (Nano-SIM and/or eSIM) or Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Expandable Memory microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot)
You May Also Explore
Most Compared Phones
- Apple iPhone 6S Plus₹29,990VSApple iPhone 6S₹22,490Know More
- LG V35 ThinqVSApple iPhone 6S₹22,490Know More
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro₹14,990VSRealme 3 Pro₹12,999Know More
- Samsung Galaxy S10e₹46,990VSOnePlus 6T₹30,990Know More
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 7₹9,999VSOPPO K1₹13,990Know More
- LG G7 Plus ThinQ₹20,999VSApple iPhone 6S Plus₹29,990Know More
- OPPO F9₹17,890VSOnePlus 6₹34,999Know More
- Apple iPhone 6S Plus₹29,990VSApple iPhone XR₹44,999Know More
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8₹43,965VSGoogle Pixel 2₹21,697Know More
- OnePlus 6T₹30,990VSApple iPhone XR₹44,999Know More
- OPPO A5s₹8,989VSApple iPhone XR₹44,999Know More
- Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro 5GVSOnePlus 7 Pro₹39,999Know More
- OnePlus 8₹41,999VSRealme 5 Pro₹14,999Know More
- Tecno Spark Power 2₹9,999VSMotorola One Fusion Plus₹17,499Know More
- OnePlus 8₹41,999VSApple iPhone 11 Pro Max₹111,600Know More
- Samsung Galaxy A31₹19,999VSSamsung Galaxy A71₹30,999Know More
- OnePlus 8₹41,999VSSamsung Galaxy S10 5GKnow More
- Samsung Galaxy M20₹11,499VSSamsung Galaxy M11₹11,178Know More
- Motorola One Action₹10,999VSMotorola Moto G8 Power Lite₹8,999Know More
Memory & Storage
Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus has all the flagship specifications with an elegant design, but average battery life and a slightly higher price.
- Compact design
- Great cameras
- Stereo speakers
- exceptional display
- Missing 3.5mm audio jack
- Moderate battery life
he Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus is the sequel to one of the top smartphones of 2019, the Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus. The device offers an even bigger screen, better cameras, longer battery life, and the fastest 5G speeds (region-specific). Be it the latest Snapdragon 865 chipset, a 120 Hz Quad-HD Plus display or a glorious camera setup; the device checks up all the boxes.
The design at the front is breath-taking, with almost no bezels. Coming to the back, we see a complete design change with a big rectangular camera portion at the top-left corner. Curved edges and corners along with a glass back give a very solid and premium feel in hand. The button placement is simple with the power button & volume buttons beam on the right.
The Samsung Galaxy S20+ boasts a 6.7-inch Infinity-O Dynamic AMOLED display with a resolution of 3,200 x 1,440 pixels and an aspect ratio of 20:9. It has a 120 Hz display refresh rate which feels great compared to past Samsung phones. The screen is also HDR10+ certified, which means the right content will deliver an incredible dynamic range – the HDR10 movies on Netflix look really impressive.
The Galaxy S20 Plus like any other smartphones in the S20 series is powered by the latest Exynos 990 processor coupled with 8GB RAM +128GB of storage. A MicroSD slot can let users expand storage to 1TB.
Coming to the software, by offering the latest version of Android and Samsung’s OneUI, Samsung has ensured users get to experience smooth and organised software.
The Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus features a quad-camera setup at the back of the phone comprising of a 64 MP (f/3.5) 3x telephoto camera, 12 MP (f/1.8) wide-angle camera, a 12 MP (f/2.2) ultra-wide camera, and a depth vision camera. For selfies, Samsung downgraded the dual-punch hole camera setup from the S10+ to a single 10-megapixel camera on the front of the phone, which is housed inside the pinhole notch in the top-centre of the screen.
The Galaxy S20 Plus packs an impressive 4500 mAh battery which we found enough to get a comfortable one day of use with heavy to moderate use. The 25W Fast Charge wall adapter in the box does work decently by charging the device in just over an hour and also supports wireless charging.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus is worth considering if you are in the market looking for a flagship device. A very modern elegant design along with a solid configuration consisting of industry-leading camera setup and the latest Snapdragon 865 processor makes the Galaxy S20 Plus the best pick.