Samsung Galaxy S20 Series Debuts With Samsung Galaxy S20, S20 Plus, And S20 Ultra
Table Of Contents
- 1Samsung Galaxy S20 and S20+
- 2Galaxy S20 Ultra
To Kick off the new decade Samsung has unveiled the new line of smartphones skipping the incremental naming convention from Galaxy S11 to the whole new line, the Samsung Galaxy S20 series of smartphones. These are the Galaxy S20, S20+, and S20 Ultra, are all fully-loaded, feature-packed Android smartphones that offer just about everything you could ask for. With a starting price of $999 (Rs. 70,000) to all the way up to $1399 (Rs. 98,000) this is what Samsung is asking for with a much-improved camera, a better display, latest Snapdragon chipset, and an improved battery. So lets talk about all these three smartphones that are launched today in the Samsung S20 series of smartphones.
Read also: Top 10 Mobile Phones
Samsung Galaxy S20 and S20+
The Samsung S20 and the S20+ are the core offering from Samsung this year and these have improved a lot from the last year’s Samsung Galaxy S10 and S10+ in almost every aspect. The key highlight of the S20 and S20+ lies with the device being powered by the latest Snapdragon 865 chipset that supports 5G and is a beast in performance.
The display is another aspect where the S20 series has improved, the S20 features a 6.2-inches display while the S20+ features a 6.7 inches display. Both these displays are Quad HD+ Dynamic AMOLED Infinity-O Displays and feature a whopping 120Hz refresh rate which is a nice bonus.
The camera array on the S20 and S20+ has also been upgraded. There’s a 12MP primary camera which is paired with a 64MP telephoto lens that produces 3x optical zoom. There’s also a 12MP ultra-wide camera with a 120-degree field of view. The 3x optical zoom with the 64MP telephoto lens is a nice addition and it would be fun to use it, and it does not stop here, using Samsung’s inbuilt software tricks you can even produce up to 30x digital zoom. Also, on the S20+ there is an additional ToF sensor as well apart from all the sensors as featured on the S20.
Read also: Best mobile phones under 40000
Talking about the storage the S20 series starts with 128GB and goes up to 512GB on the S20+ with support for micro-sd card expansion as well. Both the devices feature 12GB of RAM.
The Samsung Galaxy S20 comes in Cloud Blue, Cosmic Gray, and Cloud Pink color variants, and the Galaxy S20+ comes in Cosmic Grey, Cloud Blue, and Cosmic Black colors.
- Samsung Galaxy S20 128GB: $999.99 (Rs. 70,000 approx.)
- Samsung Galaxy S20+ 128GB: $1,199.99 (Rs. 85,000 approx.)
- Samsung Galaxy S20+ 512GB: $1,299.99 (Rs. 92,000 approx.)
Galaxy S20 Ultra
This is a total overkill smartphone from Samsung with top of the line specifications and is definitely an ultra-premium flagship from Samsung. The S20 Ultra has almost all specifications the same as that of the S20 and S20+, but all the specifications are on steroids. The S20 Ultra features a massive 6.9 inches display with a 120hz refresh rate. But the main highlight of the device is its upgraded camera array and it has a total of five rear cameras. These are a 108MP sensor, a 48MP telephoto lens with 3x optical zoom, a 12MP ultrawide camera, a ToF sensor, and a 10x optical zoom camera sensor too.
Read also: New Smartphone Launches
The Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra comes in Cloud Gray and Cosmic Black colors and starts at $1399 (Rs. 98,000) for the 12GB RAM and 128GB internal storage variant. And the 16GB RAM and 512GB internal storage variant cost $1499 (Rs. 1,05,000).
All these three smartphones the Galaxy S20, S20+, and S20 Ultra will be available for pre-order starting from February 21, 2020 and go on sale from March 6, 2020.
- iQOO Neo 6, with its price range similar to iQOO 7 and OnePlus Nord 2, directly competes with them. Both of them were the best mid-range smartphones of the previous year. Let’s find out the similarities, differences and which phone among these three at the price of Rs. 30,000 will suit you the most. Also…
- Xiaomi 12 Pro comes with high-end specifications, but while paying Rs. 70,000 a user thinks they should buy an iPhone rather than a Xiaomi phone. They are buying an Apple iPhone 13 or a feature-packed Xiaomi mi 12 Pro in this price range; what would be a better option? Let’s find out! Also read: iPhone…
- iPhone 13 is a charming device with excellent specs, but what if you can get the same hardware in a compact size; enter Apple iPhone 13 Mini. This pocket size performance packed mobile phone is a charmer when it comes to features, looks and usability. So, if you’re confused about whether you should buy the…
- We all have to agree that the Apple Airpods Pro is an exceptional earbud, and because it is outstanding, it has multiple evil twins, aka fake Airpods. So, have you recently bought an Apple Airpods pro and wondered if the product is original or not? There is a quick and effective way to check its…
- There is probably a thin line between Realme GT Neo 3 and OnePlus 9RT; both mobile phones are spectacular in their price bracket. However, experts like us only notice a few bits here and there. So, to help you out, we have brought a full comparison between the Realme GT Neo 2 VS OnePlus 9RT.…