Leaks: Gionee To Launch New Phone With A Mammoth 10,000mAh Battery!
Reportedly, Gionee Mobile is going to launch a mid-range smartphone with an amazing Gionee 10000mAh Battery.
Highlights of the Story
- Gionee Mobile may come up with Gionee 20200418 as a new offering.
- Gionee 20200418 may appear to get launched as a mid-range smartphone with a whopping Gionee 10000mAh Battery.
- Renders of Gionee 20200418 revealed on TENNA’s website.
After a long time, Gionee is back with its new offering for the audience looking for a mediocre range smartphone whose battery could run days longer than expected. The new Gionee 20200418 is expected to be the company’s next launch. Gionee 20200418 might be fueled by a whopping Gionee 10000mAh Battery.
The listing of a Gionee Mobile phone with model number Gionee 20200418 was spotted on TENNA briefing just the key specification and renders. What’s amazing about this smartphone is its 10,000mAh battery, which is the biggest battery on any phone ever brought by the brand.
Gionee New Mobile Specifications
Though this Gionee Mobile is listed with Android v7.1 Nougat OS. But, according to many tipsters, the phone may run its software on Android v10 only. Gionee 20200418 is said to sport a 5.72-inch HD+ (720×1,440 pixels) display. The rear body seems to be manufactured from polycarbonate material. There is a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner for security.
The phone is expected to be powered by an octa-core SoC whose name is still unknown. But, the processor will be clocked at 2.5GHz. The handset is expected to be available in various storage options like 4GB+64GB, 6GB+128GB, 8GB+256GB. Since there is no official announcement from the company, the combinations of RAM and internal storage could be different.
The smartphone will house a single rear 16MP camera coupled with an LED flash. For selfie and video calling, the front panel could have an 8MP snapper. The Gionee 20200418 with whooping Gionee 10000mAh Battery will weigh 305 grams and measure 160.6×75.8×8.4mm. In terms of connectivity, the phone will support 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and GPS.
Not much has been tipped about this smartphone. It is expected that in the initial phase of its launch the phone will be restricted till China only.
Also read: Sell old smartwatch
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…
- Nokia G20 comes as the latest budget offering by HMD Global in India.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…