Tecno Spark 6 Air Indian Launch Date Revealed – To Cost Under Rs 8,000
Tecno Spark 6 Air to be launched under INR 8000 only July 30. Tecno Spark 6 Air will tout the biggest screen size and battery than any other smartphone in this segment.
Highlights of the Story
- Tecno Spark 6 Air may come under INR 8000 with much laud biggest battery and screen size in this segment.
- Tecno Spark 6 Air Launch is scheduled for July 30.
- Along with Tecno Spark 6 Air Launch, the audience can expect affordable TWS earphones.
Tecno is also set to launch its next flagship smartphone in the budget-friendly category. Tecno Spark 6 Air will be the next offering from the company. The smartphone will get launch on July 30 and is expected to come under INR 8000/-.
Tecno Spark 6 Air Launch
The company claims that Tecno Spark 6 Air will feature the biggest screen size and battery life in this segment. It is expected that the company will also come up with affordable TWS earphones in the launch event. The new earphones could be cheaper than Tecno Hipods H2 which is currently available on the retail store and all online mediums at INR 1,999.
Tecno Spark 6 Air Price and Specifications
Saying of the Tecno Spark 6 Air specifications, the handset will come with a waterdrop notch on the front display. It will feature a triple rear camera setup and a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner alongside.
Tecno Spark 6 will be available in two color options- black and blue. Rest all the in-depth specifications are under the wrap and will come out after the launch. Although, it can be expected that the phone may be fueled by 5000mAh to 6000mAh battery and have a display of more than 6.5-inch.
Tecno Spark 6 Air is considered to be the successor to recently launched Tecno Spark 5 Pro which persists with 5,000mAh battery and a 6.6-inch display. Saying of the Tecno Spark 6 Air Price, the phone is likely to be under 8000.
Also read: Sell old desktop
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.
- We have compared POCO X3 Pro and Redmi Note 10 Pro Max. Read till the end to know which one is better?
- I recall my first hands-on experience with a Tecno smartphone was in 2018. From then till now, Tecno has significantly grown in India. I have had friends coming up to me talking about their Tecno smartphones. Today, we have one such promising smartphone from the brand, it’s their all-new Tecno Spark 7. For those who…