TUV Rheinland Certification Reveals Moto G9 Plus Battery, Fast Charging Support
Moto G9 Plus moves closer to its launch.
Highlights of the Story
- Moto G9 Plus listing on a Spanish online retailer.
- It received a TUV Rheinland certification recently.
- The launch date is not revealed.
Moto G9 Plus is in the news for a while now, pointing towards a launch soon. According to the certifications, Motorola’s upcoming Moto G9 Plus smartphone will feature a heavy battery power.
The Moto G9 Plus appeared on TUV Rheinland with model number XT2087-1 and XT2087-2. Moreover, this certification revealed on the battery power and the charging speed of the phone.
This certification news comes right after a listing on the site of Spanish online retailer ParatuPC. It came with a price tag of EUR 277.15 (roughly Rs. 24,000) for the 4GB RAM and 128GB storage variant. This indicates two variants as the certification has two model numbers.
The TUV Rheinland certification reveals a battery power of 4,700mAh battery and it will come with 30W fast charging support.
Along with these rumors, Motorola also unveiled Moto G 5G Plus with a 5,000mAh battery with 20W TurboPower charging, in Europe. The smartphone sports a quad-camera setup on the back and is powering on a Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G SoC.
Also, Moto E7 and E7 Plus are also in the works, images of these surfaced not a long time ago. The Moto E7 Plus is to ship with Snapdragon processor, Android 10 OS, beefy battery, via rumors.
There is no announcement by the company till now.
Also read: Top 10 Mobile Phones
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…