Moto G 5G Plus Launched In UK And Europe
Motorola has launched its first smartphone in the G-series, called Moto G 5G Plus. It is the first handset to have a 5G connectivity.
Highlights of the Story
- Motorola launched Moto G 5G+ (Plus) in UK and Europe on 8th July.
- The phone is priced at approximately Rs 30,000.
Motorola has unveiled its new smartphone in the UK and Europe on 8th July. The company is known for its high-end 5G smartphones which are expensive but this new addition into their fleet of phones is a first in mid-range price bracket having 5G connectivity.
They also unveiled their flagship devices, Motorola Edge+ (Plus) and its’ standard version, Motorola Edge. There has been no mention of launch in India by the company for the smartphones.
Read More: Motorola Mobile Price List In India
Motorola G 5G Plus Specifications
Moto G 5G comes with a 6.7 FHD+ a punch-hole display with a refresh rate of 90Hz. The device is powered by the Snapdragon Qualcomm 765G processor. It is housing a battery of 5000mAh with 20W turbo-power fast charging along with a 3.5mm headphone jack placed beside the USB-C charging port. It also has a dedicated button for Google Assistant.
Motorola G 5G Plus Camera
This device with a quad rear camera comprises of a 48-megapixel main lens, a 5-megapixel macro camera, and an 8-megapixel ultrawide camera. This setup is paired with a 2-megapixel depth sensor. In front camera, you will find a dual-selfie camera setup. It includes a 16-megapixel selfie camera and an 8-megapixel ultrawide sensor.
The phone has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner for security. The company says that the “Moto g 5G plus is built for both 4G and 5G networks, so you’re ready for anything.” The device is available in two variants: 4GB RAM+64GB storage and 6GB RAM+128GB storage which can be expanded up to 1TB which is just bonkers! These variants are priced at €349 (approx Rs 29,500) and €399 (approx Rs 34,000).
The device is loaded with Android 10 out of the box and has no clunky software skins and no duplicate apps. No word has been given on launch of these phones in India.
- #LeBechDiya. What exactly are we talking about here? Well, here we want you to imagine a scenario where selling your used phone is so easy, so simple, and so convenient that you can literally brag about it. Usually when we think about selling something, it can be quite a hassle. Putting it up on some…
- iPhone 12 vs iPhone 11 Pro full comparison and which one should you buy if you an 80000 budget.
- Here is a list of the top Android games of 2020 with the best graphics.
- There are a lot of features that we can easily find out just by scrolling down on our iPhone. But along with them, there are some of the features that are highly useful but hidden inside the roots of our iPhone, not known by many. Surprisingly, iOS 14 opens up the door to get in…
Latest ReviewsView All
- Vivo V20 definitely stands out in the design front. It offers a sleek, light weight design which definitely has a premium feel to it
- OPPO F17 Pro stands out on the design front. From its slim and compact form factor to the dual-tone matte-finished back panel, it is a gorgeous-looking phone.
- iPhone 12 Pro is a worthy upgrade with a new boxy design and A14 Bionic chipset, plus a slight upgrade in the camera.
- Poco X3 brings in some nice upgrades over the Poco X2 but it might feel bulky in hands.