Moto G 5G Plus Launched In UK And Europe
Motorola has launched its first smartphone in the G-series, called Moto G 5G Plus. It is the first handset to have a 5G connectivity.
Highlights of the Story
- Motorola launched Moto G 5G+ (Plus) in UK and Europe on 8th July.
- The phone is priced at approximately Rs 30,000.
Motorola has unveiled its new smartphone in the UK and Europe on 8th July. The company is known for its high-end 5G smartphones which are expensive but this new addition into their fleet of phones is a first in mid-range price bracket having 5G connectivity.
They also unveiled their flagship devices, Motorola Edge+ (Plus) and its’ standard version, Motorola Edge. There has been no mention of launch in India by the company for the smartphones.
Read More: Motorola Mobile Price List In India
Motorola G 5G Plus Specifications
Moto G 5G comes with a 6.7 FHD+ a punch-hole display with a refresh rate of 90Hz. The device is powered by the Snapdragon Qualcomm 765G processor. It is housing a battery of 5000mAh with 20W turbo-power fast charging along with a 3.5mm headphone jack placed beside the USB-C charging port. It also has a dedicated button for Google Assistant.
Motorola G 5G Plus Camera
This device with a quad rear camera comprises of a 48-megapixel main lens, a 5-megapixel macro camera, and an 8-megapixel ultrawide camera. This setup is paired with a 2-megapixel depth sensor. In front camera, you will find a dual-selfie camera setup. It includes a 16-megapixel selfie camera and an 8-megapixel ultrawide sensor.
The phone has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner for security. The company says that the “Moto g 5G plus is built for both 4G and 5G networks, so you’re ready for anything.” The device is available in two variants: 4GB RAM+64GB storage and 6GB RAM+128GB storage which can be expanded up to 1TB which is just bonkers! These variants are priced at €349 (approx Rs 29,500) and €399 (approx Rs 34,000).
The device is loaded with Android 10 out of the box and has no clunky software skins and no duplicate apps. No word has been given on launch of these phones in India.
- 10 Tips To Keep Your Smartphone Battery Healthy
- Top 5 reasons which make the all-new Xiaomi Mi 11x Pro a flagship killer.
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.