Realme C11 Expected To Launch In India On 14 July
Realme C11 Launch in India is soon going to be held on July 14 as confirmed by the company. The launch event would be streamed live on the company’s own youtube handle.
Highlights of the Story
- Realme C11 Launch in India on July 14 starting at 1 PM IST streaming live on company’s youtube channel.
- Realme C11, the successor of Realme C3 comes with waterdrop notched display, dual-rear camera setup, and much more.
- Realme C11 Prices could lie in the band below Rs 10,000.
Realme is all set to launch its next smartphone under the budget C series – named Realme C11 in India. The launch date is confirmed to be July 14 and the event will start streaming live at 1 PM IST on the company’s Youtube channel. Realme C11 could be a successor of Realme C3 that was launched a couple of months ago.
Realme C11 Launch in India
Besides the youtube channel, the live event could be watched via Realme’s Facebook and Twitter social media accounts. Earlier, Realme C11 was launched in Malaysia at the pricing of RM429.
Also read: Realme C11 Launched in Malaysia
Realme C11 Specifications
This Chinese company Realme with its next budget smartphone has a lot to offer. A 6.5 inches HD+(720×1600) display with a waterdrop notch on the centre-top of the screen embedded with a 5MP camera. Realme C11 is powered by MediaTek Helio G35 processor, alongside 2GB RAM and 32 GB of internal storage which could be expanded by leveraging external SD card slots. It has an aspect ratio of 20:9 and 88.7% screen-to-body ratio.
Realme C11 features a dual camera setup aligned in a square module with 13 MP primary camera and 2MP depth sensor. Besides that, the device offers various camera features like bokeh effect, chroma boost, slow-motion videos, 1080p videos capture, LED flash, and much more.
Also read: Top Camera Smartphones
Run by a 5,000mAh battery this smartphone’s interface is based on RealmeUI which is skinned on the top of Android v10. To boost the phone and app security this phone supports Face Lock/Unlock. Two-colour variations are supposed to hit the market on July 14 – Mint Green and Pepper Grey.
In terms of connectivity, Realme C11 supports Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, GPS, 4G, VoLTE, and Micro USB. Smartphone has a 3.5mm audio jack on the bottom of the body. Claims by the company say that the battery is rated to offer a standby time of about 40 days on a single complete battery charge, the condition being the talk-time on it is 31.9 hours.
Realme C11 Price
Based on the listing of Realme C11 in Malaysia retailer’s website it could be predicted that the smartphone will lie in the bracket under Rs 10,000 as the Malaysian price is RM429 which is around 7,555 INR.
Considerably it is a lightweight phone which weighs 196 gm and has dimensions 164.4×75.9×9.1mm but may face a lot of challenges in sales in India due to the current upsurge of boycott Chinese manufactured products.
- #LeBechDiya. What exactly are we talking about here? Well, here we want you to imagine a scenario where selling your used phone is so easy, so simple, and so convenient that you can literally brag about it. Usually when we think about selling something, it can be quite a hassle. Putting it up on some…
- iPhone 12 vs iPhone 11 Pro full comparison and which one should you buy if you an 80000 budget.
- Here is a list of the top Android games of 2020 with the best graphics.
- There are a lot of features that we can easily find out just by scrolling down on our iPhone. But along with them, there are some of the features that are highly useful but hidden inside the roots of our iPhone, not known by many. Surprisingly, iOS 14 opens up the door to get in…
Latest ReviewsView All
- Vivo V20 definitely stands out in the design front. It offers a sleek, light weight design which definitely has a premium feel to it
- OPPO F17 Pro stands out on the design front. From its slim and compact form factor to the dual-tone matte-finished back panel, it is a gorgeous-looking phone.
- iPhone 12 Pro is a worthy upgrade with a new boxy design and A14 Bionic chipset, plus a slight upgrade in the camera.
- Poco X3 brings in some nice upgrades over the Poco X2 but it might feel bulky in hands.