Huawei Enjoy 20 Might Feature Triple-Camera Setup
Huawei seems to be working on a new smartphone and soon going to launch it in China with the name Huawei Enjoy 20 probably on July 26 this year.
Highlights of the Story
- The new leaks have revealed that the upcoming smartphone may appear as Maimang 9 in China soon and will be also called the Huawei Enjoy 20.
- Huawei Enjoy 20 is said to be launched on July 26.
- Leaks claimed that the phone will come with model number FRL-AN00a and feature notch-less display
Huawei has been working on its next project for a very long time and certainly leaks spread across the internet have made the audience learn that the launch can be expected soon in China with the native name ‘Maimang 9’. This will be otherwise known as Huawei Enjoy 20. It is expected to get launched on July 26 and will include model number FRL-AN00a.
Also read: Asus Mobile Price List In India
Huawei Enjoy 20 Camera
Leaks published earlier suggested that the Huawei Enjoy 20 will have a rectangular-fashioned module to incorporate a quad-rear camera setup along consisting of 48MP primary camera. Nothing can be said surely because the new leaks have something completely different to tell. According to the new leaks, there will be a triple camera setup at the rear back.
Recently two Chinese tipsters have come up with the revelation of Huawei Enjoy 20 models including FRL-AN00a, and the other variants of FRL-TN00.
Huawei Enjoy 20 Specifications
Coming on to the Huawei Enjoy 20 Specifications, as per the same tipster’s information Huawei FRL-AN00a smartphone will feature a glaring 6.6 inches Full HD+ LCD panel display. Adding to that, the device will have an upfront pop-selfie camera and a side-facing fingerprint sensor to boost app lock security.
Under the hood, Huawei Enjoy 20 is expected to be powered by Kirin 820 5G SoC coupled with 8GB RAM. It is also said the device will be bagged up by a 4,300 mAh battery with support to 22W fast-charging technology. Besides 128 GB of internal storage, the memory could be expanded using an external SD card.
In terms of software, the device will run on Android v10 OS.
Though the company hasn’t said a word about it. But, we can expect similar features of the upcoming device will come in limelight soon.
- #LeBechDiya. What exactly are we talking about here? Well, here we want you to imagine a scenario where selling your used phone is so easy, so simple, and so convenient that you can literally brag about it. Usually when we think about selling something, it can be quite a hassle. Putting it up on some…
- iPhone 12 vs iPhone 11 Pro full comparison and which one should you buy if you an 80000 budget.
- Here is a list of the top Android games of 2020 with the best graphics.
- There are a lot of features that we can easily find out just by scrolling down on our iPhone. But along with them, there are some of the features that are highly useful but hidden inside the roots of our iPhone, not known by many. Surprisingly, iOS 14 opens up the door to get in…
Latest ReviewsView All
- Vivo V20 definitely stands out in the design front. It offers a sleek, light weight design which definitely has a premium feel to it
- OPPO F17 Pro stands out on the design front. From its slim and compact form factor to the dual-tone matte-finished back panel, it is a gorgeous-looking phone.
- iPhone 12 Pro is a worthy upgrade with a new boxy design and A14 Bionic chipset, plus a slight upgrade in the camera.
- Poco X3 brings in some nice upgrades over the Poco X2 but it might feel bulky in hands.