Huawei Enjoy 20 Might Feature Triple-Camera Setup
Huawei seems to be working on a new smartphone and soon going to launch it in China with the name Huawei Enjoy 20 probably on July 26 this year.
Highlights of the Story
- The new leaks have revealed that the upcoming smartphone may appear as Maimang 9 in China soon and will be also called the Huawei Enjoy 20.
- Huawei Enjoy 20 is said to be launched on July 26.
- Leaks claimed that the phone will come with model number FRL-AN00a and feature notch-less display
Huawei has been working on its next project for a very long time and certainly leaks spread across the internet have made the audience learn that the launch can be expected soon in China with the native name ‘Maimang 9’. This will be otherwise known as Huawei Enjoy 20. It is expected to get launched on July 26 and will include model number FRL-AN00a.
Also read: Asus Mobile Price List In India
Huawei Enjoy 20 Camera
Leaks published earlier suggested that the Huawei Enjoy 20 will have a rectangular-fashioned module to incorporate a quad-rear camera setup along consisting of 48MP primary camera. Nothing can be said surely because the new leaks have something completely different to tell. According to the new leaks, there will be a triple camera setup at the rear back.
Recently two Chinese tipsters have come up with the revelation of Huawei Enjoy 20 models including FRL-AN00a, and the other variants of FRL-TN00.
Huawei Enjoy 20 Specifications
Coming on to the Huawei Enjoy 20 Specifications, as per the same tipster’s information Huawei FRL-AN00a smartphone will feature a glaring 6.6 inches Full HD+ LCD panel display. Adding to that, the device will have an upfront pop-selfie camera and a side-facing fingerprint sensor to boost app lock security.
Under the hood, Huawei Enjoy 20 is expected to be powered by Kirin 820 5G SoC coupled with 8GB RAM. It is also said the device will be bagged up by a 4,300 mAh battery with support to 22W fast-charging technology. Besides 128 GB of internal storage, the memory could be expanded using an external SD card.
In terms of software, the device will run on Android v10 OS.
Though the company hasn’t said a word about it. But, we can expect similar features of the upcoming device will come in limelight soon.
- 10 Tips To Keep Your Smartphone Battery Healthy
- Top 5 reasons which make the all-new Xiaomi Mi 11x Pro a flagship killer.
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.