Redmi Note 9 India Launch Expected In Late July
Xiaomi owner tech-brand will launch Redmi Note 9 is surely now going to be launched for sale in India. The launch event will happen in the third week of July this year.
Highlights of the Story
- Redmi Note 9 is all set to get launched in India in the third week of July.
- Redmi Note 9 launched globally except India starting at the base price of Rs 14,900/-.
- Redmi Note 9 will come in three vibrant colour shades – Forest Green, Polar White, and Midnight Grey.
Reportedly, Redmi Note 9 launch is scheduled for July 20. Xiaomi owned smartphone sub-brand Redmi had already released the Redmi Note 9 for sales in other parts of the globe except India in the month of April. Now the Indian consumers will surely get to grasp their hands on this device as the sales will start soon after the launch.
Back in May, the phone’s Wi-Fi Alliance organization listed the specifications about the Indian variant of Redmi Note 9 on their website. The surfaced spec sheet for model number M2003J15SI gave a clear indication that the company is soon going to hit the Indian market with the device.
Redmi Note 9 Launch Price and Features
Redmi Note 9 was launched internationally with the basic variant having 3GB RAM and 64 GB internal storage at a price of $199 (roughly around Rs 14,900) while its 4GB RAM + 128GB internal storage variant carried the price tag of $249 (approx Rs 18,650).
Redmi Note 9 is powered by MediaTek Helio G85 octa-core processor. Talking about the physical appearances, the phone features a 6.53 inches full HD+ (1080px2,340p) IPS display. It will showcase a square module supporting the quad-camera setup at the rear body. The lenses are going to be 48MP Samsung GM1 primary sensor, 8MP ultra-wide lens, and two 2MP lenses.
Also read: Smartphone News
Having a 13MP selfie camera for the selfie lovers, this smartphone supports fast-charging as well. Redmi Note 9 incorporates a 5,020 mAh battery and will be available in the following colours – Polar White, Midnight Grey, and Forest Green.
Redmi Note 9 has really good feedback from the users across the globe but may face a lot of challenges in sales in India due to the current boycott of Chinese manufactured or originated products.
Also read: Vivo Mobile Price List In India
- 10 Tips To Keep Your Smartphone Battery Healthy
- Top 5 reasons which make the all-new Xiaomi Mi 11x Pro a flagship killer.
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.