Realme C11 Launched In Malaysia With MediaTek Helio G35 SoC
Realme finally launches Realme C11 in Malaysia powered by a MTK Helio G35 SoC with PowerVR GE8320 GPU with dual-camera setup & a 5,000 mAh battery under the hood.
Highlights of the Story
- Chinese OEM Realme finally launches Realme C11 in Malaysia at MYR 429.
- Realme C11 sports a MediaTek Helio G35 SoC with 2+32GB storage configuration.
- It is powered by a hefty 5,000 mAh battery with 12.4 hours of gaming or 31.9 hours of talktime.
After a series of rumours, Realme has finally launched Realme C11 as the next budget phone in its C-series with MediaTek Helio G35 SoC, 2+32GB storage, 6.5” HD+ panel and a 5,000 mAh battery under the hood. It is being marketed as 40 days of standby time and it is backed with AI features.
Realme C11 Price
Talking about the Realme C11 Price, the phone is available at MYR 429 which loosely translates to Rs 7,600/- in India. The price is for its 2+32GB storage which is available in Pepper Grey and Mint Green colour options and will be available in Malaysia before elsewhere, however, the date for its global date is yet to be confirmed by the Chinese OEM.
Also read: Sell old desktop
Realme C11 Specifications
Realme C11 sports a 6.5” HD+ panel with 720×1600 pixels resolution with a 20:9 aspect ratio. The device has a 88.7% screen-to-body ratio. Under the hood, the device is powered by MediaTek Helio G35 octa-core chipset with a 2GB RAM on-board with 32GB internal storage that can be further expanded via a memory card using the dedicated memory card slot. Finally, the phone runs on the latest Android 10-based Realme UI 1.0 so it is pretty updated and no doubt it will get Android 11 sometime next year as well.
Further, the phone has a dual rear camera setup arranged in a square camera bump that boosts a 13MP primary lens with an aperture of f/2.2 and it is accompanied by a 2MP depth sensor with an aperture of f/2.4. Furthermore, there’s a 5MP lens that suits in its waterdrop-shaped notch. The camera is pre-loaded with a tonne of features including Timelapse, AI Beauty, HDR, Portrait Mode and others.
Next up, Realme C11 specifications sheet further adds a list of Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, 4G LTE, GPS/A-GPS, a 3.5mm headphone jack and 4G LTE support. Realme C11 also supports Bluetooth v5.0 and has a range of sensors including ambient light, proximity sensor, and accelerometer among others. Finally, the phone is packed with a gigantic 5,000 mAh battery that gives a battery backup of 12.1 hours of gaming.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…
- I have a quick question for you. How much are you willing to spend on your next Bluetooth speaker? If you are going to answer above Rs.5000, then maybe you don’t have to spend that much. Because today we are reviewing Sony’s all-new SRS-XB13 Bluetooth speaker, which is priced at Rs.3,990 and could very well…
- Today, we will be talking about the iQOO Z3 camera which is one of the best performing cameras under the Rs. 20,000 segment. We will be first discussing the camera specifications of the phone: Camera Specifications iQOO Z3 comes with a triple rear camera setup with a 64MP primary camera, 8MP ultra wide angle lens…
- There have been so many new smartphone launches in recent days. This is the reason smartphone buyers may usually get confused while buying a phone. The under Rs. 20,000 price segment has so many phones that choosing a single smartphone has become very difficult. However, we have a new launch in this price segment which…
- This article will let you know every little detail about iQOO Z3 which may not have been clear earlier. This article will clear all your doubts related to iQOO Z3 and in case you are planning to purchase the iQOO Z3, this article will answer all your questions. Today, we will be answering 25 FAQ…