Realme X3, Realme X3 SuperZoom Launched In India!
Realme X3 and Realme X3 SuperZoom finally arrive in India starting at Rs 24,999/- for its 64MP quad-camera setup powered by Snapdragon 855+ & other high-end specs.
Highlights of the Story
- Realme launched X3 and X3 SuperZoom in India and will go on sale on June 30th.
- Both the phones share the same specifications except the 12MP telephoto sensor vanilla version gained replacing the periscope lens.
- Realme X3 series is powered by 30W Dart Charge capable of juicing up the battery in 55 minutes.
Realme X3 and Realme X3 SuperZoom are finally here in India as both the devices were launched on Thursday and will go on sale on June 30th at the earliest. Both these phones are the successor to Realme X2 and X2 Pro respectively and bring a lot on-board. Both the phones have a lot in common including the Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+, 64MP primary camera at the back, 30W Dart Charge, and other specifications. Here’s everything you need to know about Realme X3 and Realme X3 SuperZoom price, specifications, and others.
Also read: Best mobile phones under 40000
Realme X3, Realme X3 SuperZoom Price
Talking about Realme X3 Price, it is available in two trims i.e. the 6+128GB variant is available at Rs 24,999/- while the higher 8+128GB version is available at Rs 25,999/-. On the other hand, the Realme X3 SuperZoom price for its 8+128GB model is Rs 27,999/- while the price rises an all-time high of Rs 32,999/- for its 12+25GB variant. The Realme X3 and SuperZoom Launched in India will be available for sales starting June 30 at 12 pm on Flipkart, Realme’s web store and offline stores will cater too soon.
Realme X3, Realme X3 SuperZoom Specifications
Both phones have almost identical specifications. First up, both the phones have a 6.6” FHD+ display with 120Hz refresh rate and dual punch-hole camera setup that keeps a 16+8MP sensor onboard for the vanilla version while the SuperZoom version has a 32+8MP dual camera setup. The display has a 20:9 aspect ratio and comes with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 on top.
Next up, both the devices have the same Snapdragon 855+ processor with Adreno 640 GPU. Although both the devices offer 128/256GB UFS 3.0 storage where the vanilla X3 resorts to the lower variant only. Both the devices have a 4,200 mAh battery along with 30W Dart Charge technology for superfast charging.
Talking about the Realme X3 SuperZoom specifications for optics, it has a 64MP primary sensor with an 8MP wide-angle, 8MP periscope lens with 60x zoom, and a 2MP sensor while the Realme X3 has the same camera setup but replaced the periscope lens with a 12MP telephoto sensor with 2x zoom.
Also Read: US FCC Listing Leaks Redmi 9A Specifications
- Here is the third video of our ongoing series of best smartphone deals 2020. With Amazon and Flipkart’s biggest annual sale underway, we bringing you a series of YouTube videos so you know exactly how to claim these offers and don’t miss out on the absolute best ones. In the video below, we’ll tell you…
- In this continuation of our series of the best Flipkart smartphone deals 2020, we have brought you another video explaining just how you can buy the iPhone XR for under 20,000. Flipkart has been surprising everyone this year with its massive discounts on smartphones, and with Cashify you’ll find out about all the latest and…
- As we all already know by now, Flipkart’s Big Billion Days and Amazon’s Great Indian Festival are upon us. And we all know what that means. Discounts raining everywhere! However, it can get quite confusing among so many offers that exactly what is the best smartphone deal. In order to help you solve that problem,…
- Vivo V20 is a mid-range smartphone, which is an impeccable deal from the brand and starts in India at a price of Rs.24,990.
- Your smartphone is always prone to security risk by hackers. Read and watch this to know how you can keep yourself safe.
Latest ReviewsView All
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra is a top-of-the-line flagship device and a great companion for anything and everything you can think of.
- Xiaomi Redmi 9 Prime does make a strong contender since it has a few specs of the Note 9 series as well while arriving at a most affordable price tag.
- Samsung Galaxy M31s is a new addition to the Monster M-series by Samsung with large battery life and great overall performance.
- The Redmi Note 9 Pro/Pro Max is a premium-looking phone with a good camera and battery.