Samsung Galaxy A01 Core Appears On Google Play Listing
Samsung’s next low-cost phone could be Samsung Galaxy A01 Core that has already been spotted on multiple certification platforms including the Galaxy Play Listing, Bluetooth SIG & Wi-Fi Alliance.
Highlights of the Story
- Samsung Galaxy A01 Core is a low-cost model and a sibling to already launched Galaxy A01.
- It is expected to sport a Mediatek HT6739WW SoC with 1GB RAM, Android 10 & an Infinity-V display.
- Galaxy A01 Core has been spotted on various certification websites hinting its imminent launch.
Samsung is currently the undoubted leader when it comes to total smartphones shipped. It has already released a number of phones including the flagship Galaxy S20 series. One of the phones that Samsung released last year aka Samsung Galaxy A01 is expected to get a budget-friendly entry-level sibling called Samsung Galaxy A01 Core. Apparently, the latter has appeared in a number of certification sites under the model number SM-A013F_DS.
Also read: Best Vivo Mobile Phones
Samsung Galaxy A01 Core Specifications
The Samsung Galaxy A01 Core has arrived on Google Play Console listing as per Mukul Sharma, a tipster on Twitter. It is expected to sport a 720×1480 pixels HD+ Infinity-V display boasting 320ppi pixel density. The phone with SM-A013F_DS is listed to sport a MediaTek HT6739WW SoC paired alongside 1GB of RAM. Moreover, the phone appears to be running on the latest Android 10, and apparently, it could be an Android 10 Go edition citing its low-cost device category and the moniker itself.
It’s not just Google Play Listing but Samsung Galaxy A01 Core has appeared on several listings including Bluetooth SIG on Tuesday. The listing reveals that the rumoured Galaxy A01 Core bearing model number SM-A013F_DS supports Bluetooth v5.0 and is in relation to another rumoured phone with the moniker Galaxy A10e that has been spotted on various certification websites as well. Wi-Fi Alliance listing reveals that the phone supports dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n.
Also Read: Samsung Galaxy A21s Launched In India!
According to Gizbot, there’s not much information available when it comes to Samsung Galaxy A01 Core Specifications except that it will have a dual-camera setup with a primary 13MP sensor and a 3,000 mAh battery under the hood. Since it will sport an Infinity-V display, it will have a notch and substantial bezels and chin which is analogous with phones priced at incredibly low pricing. Note that there’s no information on Samsung Galaxy A01 Core Launch as well but it should be available soon.
- Here is the third video of our ongoing series of best smartphone deals 2020. With Amazon and Flipkart’s biggest annual sale underway, we bringing you a series of YouTube videos so you know exactly how to claim these offers and don’t miss out on the absolute best ones. In the video below, we’ll tell you…
- In this continuation of our series of the best Flipkart smartphone deals 2020, we have brought you another video explaining just how you can buy the iPhone XR for under 20,000. Flipkart has been surprising everyone this year with its massive discounts on smartphones, and with Cashify you’ll find out about all the latest and…
- As we all already know by now, Flipkart’s Big Billion Days and Amazon’s Great Indian Festival are upon us. And we all know what that means. Discounts raining everywhere! However, it can get quite confusing among so many offers that exactly what is the best smartphone deal. In order to help you solve that problem,…
- Vivo V20 is a mid-range smartphone, which is an impeccable deal from the brand and starts in India at a price of Rs.24,990.
- Your smartphone is always prone to security risk by hackers. Read and watch this to know how you can keep yourself safe.
Latest ReviewsView All
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra is a top-of-the-line flagship device and a great companion for anything and everything you can think of.
- Xiaomi Redmi 9 Prime does make a strong contender since it has a few specs of the Note 9 series as well while arriving at a most affordable price tag.
- Samsung Galaxy M31s is a new addition to the Monster M-series by Samsung with large battery life and great overall performance.
- The Redmi Note 9 Pro/Pro Max is a premium-looking phone with a good camera and battery.