Samsung Galaxy A01 Core Appears On Google Play Listing
Samsung’s next low-cost phone could be Samsung Galaxy A01 Core that has already been spotted on multiple certification platforms including the Galaxy Play Listing, Bluetooth SIG & Wi-Fi Alliance.
Table Of Contents
- 1Samsung Galaxy A01 Core Specifications
Highlights of the Story
- Samsung Galaxy A01 Core is a low-cost model and a sibling to already launched Galaxy A01.
- It is expected to sport a Mediatek HT6739WW SoC with 1GB RAM, Android 10 & an Infinity-V display.
- Galaxy A01 Core has been spotted on various certification websites hinting its imminent launch.
Samsung is currently the undoubted leader when it comes to total smartphones shipped. It has already released a number of phones including the flagship Galaxy S20 series. One of the phones that Samsung released last year aka Samsung Galaxy A01 is expected to get a budget-friendly entry-level sibling called Samsung Galaxy A01 Core. Apparently, the latter has appeared in a number of certification sites under the model number SM-A013F_DS.
Also read: Best Vivo Mobile Phones
Samsung Galaxy A01 Core Specifications
The Samsung Galaxy A01 Core has arrived on Google Play Console listing as per Mukul Sharma, a tipster on Twitter. It is expected to sport a 720×1480 pixels HD+ Infinity-V display boasting 320ppi pixel density. The phone with SM-A013F_DS is listed to sport a MediaTek HT6739WW SoC paired alongside 1GB of RAM. Moreover, the phone appears to be running on the latest Android 10, and apparently, it could be an Android 10 Go edition citing its low-cost device category and the moniker itself.
It’s not just Google Play Listing but Samsung Galaxy A01 Core has appeared on several listings including Bluetooth SIG on Tuesday. The listing reveals that the rumoured Galaxy A01 Core bearing model number SM-A013F_DS supports Bluetooth v5.0 and is in relation to another rumoured phone with the moniker Galaxy A10e that has been spotted on various certification websites as well. Wi-Fi Alliance listing reveals that the phone supports dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n.
Also Read: Samsung Galaxy A21s Launched In India!
According to Gizbot, there’s not much information available when it comes to Samsung Galaxy A01 Core Specifications except that it will have a dual-camera setup with a primary 13MP sensor and a 3,000 mAh battery under the hood. Since it will sport an Infinity-V display, it will have a notch and substantial bezels and chin which is analogous with phones priced at incredibly low pricing. Note that there’s no information on Samsung Galaxy A01 Core Launch as well but it should be available soon.
- Today, we will be talking about the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T 5G which is the first 5G phone offered by Redmi. However, is this a complete budget package? We will explore the features of this phone to know the answer to this question. Let us start with the design of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T…
- OxygenOS has been my favourite Android skin so far since its initial introduction in 2015. It’s been more than 6 years now and I can’t get around with the fact that it will soon be gone. By the next iteration of Android, we might not see OxygenOS, well maybe the name might still survive, but…
- We are going to talk about 5 reasons to buy Tecno Camon 18 in our first impressions, which makes it a great buy for its price point.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why you should buy OnePlus 9R in 2022 at an effective price of Rs 36,999
- There are some things you can do from your end to prevent OnePlus Nord 2 from overheating more than it shouldn’t.