Call of Duty Mobile Racks Up 250 Million Downloads
Call of Duty: Mobile from Activision recently racked up 250 million downloads which are higher than PUBG Mobile’s 236 million downloads in the same period.
Highlights of the Story
- Call of Duty: Mobile reports 250 million downloads in one year since its release.
- COD: Mobile is ahead of PUBG Mobile downloads at 236 million in the same period.
- PUBG Mobile has over 600 million downloads as of December 2019.
PUBG Mobile is currently the undisputed leader when it comes to its sheer popularity on both iOS and Android platforms followed by other battle royale games. Call of Duty: Mobile from Activision is another fastest growing game in the battle royale genre and as per the latest report by Sensor Tower Store Intelligence, Call of Duty has already surpassed the mark of 250 million downloads worldwide after its release on October 1, 2019. These stats do give it a much-needed edge against its competitors PUBG Mobile and Fortnite.
Also read: Best Mobile Phones Under 50,000
According to the report, Call of Duty: Mobile managed to accumulate 250 million downloads in 265 days since its release while PUBG Mobile managed to reckon 236 million downloads in the same time frame back in April 2019 when it completed one year. The third-largest contender in the battle royale genre is Fortnite that reckoned 78 million downloads in the one year after its launch.
Sensor Tower has elaborated its research according to which Call of Duty: Mobile is extremely popular in the United States followed by India and Brazil. Moreover, the game managed to rack up $327 million in player spending globally. Historically, January recorded the lowest stats for this year while the spending began to increase in February and it has reported an overall high of $53 million in May which is 62% increment over the spending reported in January. No doubt one of the reasons behind the increase in player spending is the ongoing lockdown across the globe.
Moving ahead, Call of Duty: Mobile reported 78% more spending than PUBG Mobile and 83% more spending compared to Fortnite in the same period. Note that there’s still a long way for Call of Duty: Mobile to surpass total downloads recorded by PUBG Mobile i.e. 600 million as of December 2019. Moreover, there’s Garena Free Fire that is toppling a few charts with over 500 million downloads reported on Android alone.
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.