Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Could Arrive With A Flat 60Hz Display
There has been a tonne of reports around the upcoming Galaxy Note 20 series of which, the latest from Ice Universe states that the regular model will have a flatter 60Hz display.
Highlights of the Story
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 vanilla model is likely to sport an ordinary 60hz display.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 lineup is expected to arrive on August 5th as per speculations.
- The premium Galaxy Note 20 series will have a QHD+ resolution with a 120Hz refresh rate.
There has been a tonne of reports around the upcoming Galaxy Note 20 series of which, the latest from Ice Universe states that the vanilla model will have a flatter 60Hz display.
Samsung is gearing up for its next flagship launch later this year on August 5 (speculated) where it will showcase the upcoming Samsung Galaxy Note 20 series. Additionally, Samsung will also introduce the Galaxy Z Flip, Galaxy Watch 3, and Galaxy Fold 2. The rumors around the upcoming Galaxy Note 20 series are intensifying. Tipster Ice Universe has recently posted a tweet stating that the vanilla Galaxy Note 20 will sport an average display.
As the leak reads, the vanilla version of Galaxy Note 20 will feature a flat FHD resolution display with a 60Hz refresh rate instead of zooming towards the 120Hz QHD+ display that the Note 20+ is expected to sport. In fact, the higher-quality display is limited to Note 20+ and Note 20 Ultra models only.
This is a serious step down since the flagship Samsung Galaxy S20 vanilla version that was launched back in February arrived with a 120Hz refresh rate. Furthermore, the Galaxy Note 20 will not have a curved display and rather it will sport a flatter display which is another thing that Samsung has let go to spike the sales of its premium Galaxy Note 20 models that will have curved displays as well.
Other details that we know so far about the upcoming Galaxy Note 20 series are that it will sport a 108MP HM1 primary sensor along with a 13MP telephoto lens with 50zx zoom and a tertiary 12MP ultrawide sensor although the vanilla variant might see a watered-down version of it for sure.
The Galaxy Note 20 is likely to sport a 6.7” display which goes hand-in-hand with Galaxy Note 10’s 6.7” display. Other specs include Snapdragon 85 or Exynos 992 chipset, wireless charging support, One UI 2.0 based on Android 10, up to 12GB of RAM among others.
- iQOO 7 Camera Review - Stock Camera Vs Gcam Comparison
- iQOO 7 Extreme Gaming Test - PUBG, COD Mobile, and Asphalt 9 Gameplay
- All truths revealed about the most-awaited 5G availability in India
- Mi 11X Pro vs OnePlus 9R vs iPhone 11 Full Comparison
- 25 most interesting questions with the gaming beast, iQOO 7 5G