Upcoming Moto Razr 2 Might Feature A Larger 6.7-inch Foldable Display
Motorola is gearing up for its second-generation of flagship device aka Moto Razr 2 as a leak was teased just a few days ago.
Highlights of the Story
- The Moto Razr 2 is touted to come with a 6.7-inch foldable display.
- We are expecting a less powerful Snapdragon 765G chipset under the hood.
- The device would feature 8GB of RAM paired with 256GB of storage.
According to a confirmed bit by the Found of Display Supply China Consultants Ross Young, the upcoming foldable phone will have a large 6.7-inch foldable display. In fact, the secondary display on the outer side of the phone will be larger as well.
Talking about Moto Razr 2 display, hopefully, Motorola would find a way to keep the dirt and debris out of the gap between the display and the body as seen with Moto Razr. In fact, it was the reason why the first-gen foldable device received heavy criticism apart from its underpowered specifications and a delicate display as a whole.
According to a report by XDA Developers, the upcoming Moto Razr 2 won’t be an underpowered overrated foldable phone. It will sport a Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G processor that isn’t as fast as the latest Snapdragon 865, however, it is a massive upgrade over the processor that the first-gen Moto Razr brought on-board. Furthermore, the phone will be paired with up to 256GB of storage and 8GB of RAM and that it will boost a 48MP primary camera at the back instead of the average 16MP shooter that should improve its photographing capabilities as well. This is pretty much everything we know so far about Moto Razr 2 specification as per the leaks.
The first-gen Moto Razr was an incarnation of the Motorola Razr flip phone that ended up being a phone with a foldable display. Anyways, Moto Razr 2 will compete for head-on with the upcoming Samsung Galaxy Fold 2 or whatever the company decides to summon it. There could be several foldable devices this year as many companies are working on it including Huawei that might release its successor to foldable Mate series as well.
- 10 Tips To Keep Your Smartphone Battery Healthy
- Top 5 reasons which make the all-new Xiaomi Mi 11x Pro a flagship killer.
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.