Samsung Says Galaxy Note 20 And Fold 2 Launch Unaffected By COVID-19
COVID-19 pandemic would not hamper the launch of both Note 20 and Fold 2 and it would happen as planned.
Highlights of the Story
- Samsung has confirmed that the new devices will be unveiled in the second half of 2020.
- Both the devices would be 5G enabled.
- The Galaxy Fold 2 would not get the Infinity-O display along with top-of-the-line internals.
Global mobile manufacturer, Samsung, has just announced two new additions to their smartphone lineup, Samsung Galaxy Note 20 and Fold 2, on track as per schedule to be revealed in August. The announcement from the tech giant comes as a surprise to many, considering the current situation amidst a global pandemic. The promise to users shows a sign of stability despite the pandemic, the company is able to deliver what everyone is expecting.
The projected launch of the Galaxy Note 20 in August is in line with the August-October window, when new Notes are usually launched.
Also Read: Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Review
There is a lot to look forward to in the upcoming Galaxy Note 20, including next-gen OLED panels, new biometrics, faster memory and significantly faster storage. Some of the most notable upgrades include changes on the S Pen and major chipset upgrade to Snapdragon 865+ from the SD865 chipset currently used in all S20 models.
Samsung has also stated its plans to stand out among competitors, by expanding 5G adoption to mass-market smartphones and improve operational efficiency across all areas throughout R&D, production, supply, channel and marketing.
The Samsung Galaxy Fold 2 is all set to get the high-end features found amongst the company’s premier flagships. It is also speculated to use the “Infinity-O” punch hole camera, a change from the camera layout of the preceding Galaxy Fold. It is slated to be released by the later end of the year.
Also Read: Samsung Galaxy Fold Review
It is expected to come with a larger 7.6-inch high-refresh main display, as well as an improved hinge mechanism, more durable foldable display, and a larger 6.2-inch external screen for when the Fold 2 is being used as a smartphone rather than a tablet. And 5G connectivity will be present.
Also Read: Samsung Galaxy Z Flip: Wonderful But Pricy
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.