Reports Hint That Pixel 4a May Be Available From May 22
Google’s newest player in the mid-range segment, the Pixel 4a, was expected to be unveiled at the Google I/O 2020.
Highlights of the Story
- The Pixel 4a is hinted to launch between May 12-14.
- It will be available in Germany starting May 22. However, there is no word for its arrival in India yet.
- Pixel 4a will be rolled out at a price tag of $399.
The coronavirus outbreak followed by lockdown in most regions postponed Pixel 4a’s launch indefinitely. However, we did get many leaks and rumours suggesting the launch of the Pixel 4a to be held soon and a recent report has revealed even its exact launch date.
Yes, according to a report from Caschys Blog, Germany, the Google Pixel 4a is assumed to launch on the same date as the now-cancelled Google I/0 2020 developer conference was scheduled. Good news is that the date is pretty near. So, we can expect Google to unveil the Pixel 4a between May 12-14, the dates when its developer conference was to be held but was called off due to the coronavirus outbreak.
Caschys Blog suggests that the Pixel 4a would be available in Germany starting May 22. Although we aren’t sure about the accuracy of this report, we do assume the launch date to be around the same time considering the fact that most companies are going as per their schedule when it comes to product launches.
Google Pixel 4a Specifications
The Pixel 4a would get a downgraded spec-sheet as compared to the Pixel 4. So, we are expecting a front single punch-hole camera setup. The Pixel 4a would get a 5.81-inch OLED panel, but with standard 60hz refresh rate. The rear, like the Pixel 3a, would get a similar single camera module but it will now be arranged in a small square camera bump reminiscent of the Pixel 4.
Under the hood we are expecting the Snapdragon 730 with 6GB of RAM and 64GB of storage. Some leaks even suggest the Snapdragon 765G chipset which would also bring 5G connectivity. There would be a 3,080mAh battery juicing up the device with some kind of fast charging support.
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.