WhatsApp is among the most widely used instant messaging services. Thousands and millions of individuals use the Meta-owned service on a daily basis. Although dual-SIM smartphones have been around for a long time, WhatsApp does not allow using two accounts on its app for some reason. We will discuss how to use two WhatsApp accounts on your iPhone.
Also Read: Best Wireless Earphones To Buy
Using two applications of the same type on an Android smartphone is simple, as most new Android smartphones include a feature called Dual Apps that allow users to do so. It also supports third-party applications like Parallel Space, which do the same thing. This is not the case with iPhone, since there are no third-party apps or built-in features that allows users to clone their apps, making it difficult for users to make clone apps.
Tricks to use Two WhatsApp Accounts in iPhone
Many individuals use WhatsApp on a daily basis, and it is one of the most widely used messaging apps today. Furthermore, many iOS users have two SIM cards in their iPhones, and in most cases, one is used for business and the other is used for friends and family. Below we will mention some of the best ways you can use two WhatsApp accounts on your iPhone.
Also Read: Best Laptop Table Top Stand To Buy If You Are Working From Home
Personally, I only use the regular version of the app, as I don’t have more than one phone number. However, plenty of people has two numbers for all sorts of different reasons. Whether it’s another number for work or one that you only share with a certain group of people in your life, you can now have a dedicated WhatsApp account for it on the same iPhone.
- On your Apple iPhone, go to the App Store.
- Search for WhatsApp Business on the App Store.
- Install it on your iPhone by tapping the Get icon.
- Open the app when it has been installed and tap the Agree & Continue option.
- You will be presented with two options in a new window. Select the second option. You could use your current WhatsApp account as a Business account with the first option. The second option lets you create a new WhatsApp Business account using a different phone number.
- Type in the phone number you’d like to use for your other WhatsApp account.
- Enter the OTP you received on the phone number provided to verify the number.
- Enter your name and choose the ‘not a business’ option.
- Hit on done and that’s it!
Now you can easily use dual WhatsApp on your iPhone.
Also Read: Here’s How To Watch IPL Auction For Free!
You can use a customised third-party WhatsApp application to use two WhatsApp accounts simultaneously if you don’t mind installing an app that isn’t available on the App store Store for your iPhone. Although this method is not a recommended approach, it is an alternative if you really need another account.
WhatsApp++ is the name of the application, and it comes with a bunch of features to help you get the most out of your WhatsApp experience. Since this is a WhatsApp client rather than the official WhatsApp application, you can use it to set up a second account and use it. Please keep in mind that you should only trust apps from the App Store. You should only install these applications if you have no other options.
Also Read: Here’s How To Get Zee5 Membership For Free!
Because I don’t use two phone numbers, I just use the official version of WhatsApp. However, many people have two phone numbers for a variety of reasons. You may now use two WhatsApp accounts on your same iPhone, whether it’s another phone number for business or one you just share with a small group of people.