Realme Smart TV, Realme Watch, Realme Powerbank 2, And Realme Buds Air Neo Launched in India
Realme had been launching a few products over the past few months and a couple of more released on May 25 and 26 as well.
Highlights of the Story
- The Realme Watch launch price in India is set at Rs. 3,999.
- The Realme PowerBank 2 comes at a price tag of Rs. 999.
- The Realme Buds Air Neo are priced at 2,999 in India.
The latest list of products launched includes Realme PowerBank 2, Realme Buds Air Neo, Realme Watch, Realme TV, Realme X3 SuperZoom among others.
Talking about Realme Watch, it will be available at Rs 3,999 in India with the first sale starting on June 5 on Flipkart and Realme’s e-commerce store. The Realme Watch sports a 1.4” LCD display with 323 PPI density and 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass 3. The Watch comes preloaded with a tonne of features including Indoor Cycle, Yoga, Strength Training, Aerobic Capability, and others. It will also measure heart rate and offer the data when required. Furthermore, it sports a 160mAh battery capable of pushing out a battery backup of 7 days while power-saving mode will extend it to 20 days.
Next up, Realme launched a massive 10,000 mAh PowerBank 2 which is equipped with 18W fast charging that’ll juice up the power bank in over 3 hours and 40 minutes. It has 13 layers of protection including overcharge, short circuit, discharge protection, and others.
Talking about the Realme Buds Air Neo, these are a downgraded and cheaper version of the Realme Air which were launched last year. Some cost-cutting is thus made in order to get this price tag. This mainly includes the absence of in-ear wear detection and wireless charging. But they get a bigger 13mm dynamic bass boost drivers in a light 4.1 grams weighing earbud. Yes, we do get touch controls along with low-latency mode and the earbuds offer 3 hours of continuous playback and a total of 17 hours of playback with the charging case. Pop White, Punk Green, and Rock Red are the available colour options.
One of the ambitious products from Realme is its Smart TV available in India at Rs 12,999/- for the 32” variant whereas the larger 43” goes on sale at Rs 21,999/- and the first sale will commence on June 2 at 12 PM IST.
Talking about the specifications, the 32” Smart TV consists of an HD-Ready display bearing 1366×768 pixels while the larger 43” model arrives with 1920×1080 pixels resolution. Under the hood, you’ll get 1GB RAM, 8GB of storage, and a MediaTek MSD6683 processor that will provide all the processing. In fact, MediaTek processors are considered the finest when it comes to TVs.
The Realme Smart TV is equipped with a four-speaker system producing 24W of sound output. You’ll find two tweeters and two full-range drivers along with Dolby Audio for excellent sound quality.
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…