Flipkart Banner Reveals Infinix Hot 9 Series Launch On May 29
The Infinix Hot 9 got launched in Indonesia last month and will be launched on May 29 at 12pm (noon) in India.
Highlights of the Story
- A banner on Flipkart reveals the launch date of the Infinix Hot 9 series.
- The series will include two models – the Infinix Hot 9 and Infinix Hot 9 Pro.
- The devices get a quad-rear camera setup at the back.
Hong Kong-based company Infinix’s upcoming addition to its smartphone portfolio, the Infinix Hot 9 series, is set to launch on 29 May in India. The news came out after e-commerce giant, Flipkart, gave us a glimpse of the Infinix Hot 9 Pro phone.
The Infinix Hot 9 series can be seen on a banner running on Flipkart homepage and the series will include two devices, the Infinix Hot 9 and Infinix Hot 9 Pro. We have already seen the Infinix Hot 9 launch which took place in Indonesia in March this year. The Infinix Hot 9 Pro, as the name suggests, would be a revamped version of the same phone.
Also Read: Infinix Note 7
Infinix Hot 9 Specifications
Although Flipkart hasn’t revealed anything about the devices except for the launch date, we know a lot about the Infinix Hot 9, thanks to its launch in Indonesia. So, the Infinix Hot 9 features 6.6 inches HD+ IPS LCD display with a punch-hole for the selfie camera. Under the hood is the MediaTek Helio A25 chipset, paired with up to 4GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage.
Infinix Hot 9 camera includes a quad camera setup at the back. This includes a 16-megapixel main camera sitting along with a depth sensor. The device also gets macro camera and a low light sensor residing in the camera module. At the front is an 8MP selfie camera. The Infinix Hot 9 battery gets a big 5,000mAh cell and the device runs on Infinix’s custom Android skin XOS on top of Android 10.
However, the Flipkart teaser shows a 48MP primary sensor at the back of the device along with the rear-mounted fingerprint sensor place at the middle. Since the Infinix Hot 9 features a 16MP primary shooter, the device shown in the teaser is possibly the Infinix Hot 9 Pro. The teaser also reveals DTS Audio branding at the bottom-centre of the back panel.
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…
- Nokia G20 comes as the latest budget offering by HMD Global in India.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…
- I have a quick question for you. How much are you willing to spend on your next Bluetooth speaker? If you are going to answer above Rs.5000, then maybe you don’t have to spend that much. Because today we are reviewing Sony’s all-new SRS-XB13 Bluetooth speaker, which is priced at Rs.3,990 and could very well…
- Today, we will be talking about the iQOO Z3 camera which is one of the best performing cameras under the Rs. 20,000 segment. We will be first discussing the camera specifications of the phone: Camera Specifications iQOO Z3 comes with a triple rear camera setup with a 64MP primary camera, 8MP ultra wide angle lens…