Oppo Find X2 Price In India Possibly Leaked Through Amazon Listing
Oppo, earlier this month, obtained permissions to resume production at its Greater Noida manufacturing facility.
Highlights of the Story
- The Oppo Find X2 was recently spotted on Amazon.
- The source code of the listing revealed the pricing.
- The device gets a 6.7-inch QHD+ display with a refresh rate of 120Hz.
Oppo’s Find X, which came back in 2018, managed to gather a lot of appreciation due to its gorgeous and a complete bezel-less panel. After a long gap, Oppo is now expected to unveil its successor, the Oppo Find X2.
The launch date is expected to be just a couple of days away as the device got listed on Amazon India recently, which was later removed. The listing came out just after Oppo teased on Twitter about its plans to launch Find X2 series in the country. The device was seen on Amazon with the ‘Notify Me’ option, confirming its availability on the e-commerce platform. The listing revealed almost all the specifications of the upcoming 5G phone, but no information about the pricing was given.
However, a view of the source code of the listing webpage has suggested the OPPO Find X2 launch price in India. The pricing in the source code, first spotted by FoneArena, suggests that the OPPO Find X2 will be priced in India at Rs 69,990. Surprisingly, this price tag is much lower than the device’s price in the European market which stands at EUR 999 (approx Rs 82,700). The Indian pricing is however higher than the CNY 5999 (approx Rs 64,000) price tag in China. The Rs 69,990 price is for the 12GB RAM and 256GB internal storage variant, making the launch of the 512GB storage variant in India a doubtful case.
Also Read: OPPO Find X
OPPO Find X2 Specifications
Being a flagship device, the Oppo Find X2 gets a 6.7-inch QHD+ Ultra Vision display which comes with 120Hz refresh rate. With Corning Gorilla Glass 6 protection, the smartphone runs on ColorOS 7.1 which is based on Android 10. The Find X2 gets a Snapdragon 865 SoC coupled with 12GB of RAM under the hood.
OPPO Find X2 camera includes a triple rear camera setup. This comprises of a 48-megapixel main camera paired with a 12-megapixel secondary shooter and a third 13-megapixel shooter. At the front is a 32-megapixel shooter for selfies.
Oppo Find X2 battery comprises of a 4,200mAh cell with support for 65W SuperVOOC 2.0 Flash Charge via the USB Type-C port.
Also Read: Mobile Phones with The Highest RAM
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.
- We have compared POCO X3 Pro and Redmi Note 10 Pro Max. Read till the end to know which one is better?
- I recall my first hands-on experience with a Tecno smartphone was in 2018. From then till now, Tecno has significantly grown in India. I have had friends coming up to me talking about their Tecno smartphones. Today, we have one such promising smartphone from the brand, it’s their all-new Tecno Spark 7. For those who…