Oppo Reno 4 Series With Quad-Camera Setup, 65W Fast Charging Teased Online
Just as the year 2019 was about to end, Oppo unveiled its Oppo Reno 3 series which has made a considerable fan following.
Highlights of the Story
- Oppo, on Chinese micro-blogging site shared photos of the Oppo Reno 4 series.
- The Reno 4 series will feature the Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G SoC.
- The launch date and the pricing has not been announced yet.
Fast forward to half a year later, we probably have the first spy shots of the upcoming Oppo Reno 4 series. Yes, these are spy shots and showcase the phone from the back side although it hasn’t exposed the display as of now.
With the spy shots, we are certain about some of the features such as the inclusion of Oppo’s 65W fast charging technology as it is written on the images in Chinese. Furthermore, the phone will be 5G supported thanks to the ‘5G’ on the back panel. But hey, there’s more.
Apparently, there’s something called the Super Night Scene Video feature after it was translated from Chinese. It could be something like a Night Mode. Furthermore, there’s a Glow branding on the phone which could be Oppo’s newest colorway that it recently obtained a trademark for.
Also Read: Oppo Reno 3 Review: Beautiful But Overpriced
Next up, we have curved edges on the back panel so we guess the display might be curved too although it could be limited to the Pro variant as well. There are at least two color variants i.e. Orange and Blue as seen in the spy shots.
The camera setup looks a bit different as there’s probably a quad-camera setup with each lens separate and protruding from the back panel while there’s a fourth sensor (probably depth sensor) on the side flushed with the already raised camera bump. We aren’t sure if the phone will have a notch or a punch-hole cutout at the front as it wasn’t exposed. But hey, it is still too early and since Oppo is advertising the phone heavily in China, it won’t take much longer for it to arrive globally.
According to a different report, the Oppo Reno 4 series could be equipped with a Snapdragon 765G or 768G or it could arrive with a MediaTek Dimensity 1000 Plus where all are 5G supported.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.
- We have compared POCO X3 Pro and Redmi Note 10 Pro Max. Read till the end to know which one is better?
- I recall my first hands-on experience with a Tecno smartphone was in 2018. From then till now, Tecno has significantly grown in India. I have had friends coming up to me talking about their Tecno smartphones. Today, we have one such promising smartphone from the brand, it’s their all-new Tecno Spark 7. For those who…