Jio Mart, Realme Watch, Realme Smart TV, Realme Buds Launched in India – Tech AajKal E24
Jio Mart, Realme Watch, Realme Smart TV, Realme Buds Launched in India.
Highlights of the Story
- Jio Mart launched in 200 cities across the country.
- Amazon is set to offer 50,000 seasonal jobs in India.
- Mi Band 5 to come with a feature to check blood oxygen level.
Greetings on the occasion of EID to all our users, subscribers and supporters. Stay tuned to our channel to always keep updated on the latest tech news from the world exclusively brought to you in minutes.
Watch this video to know about some of the latest launches in India including Jio Mart, Realme Smart TV, Realme Smart Watch, Mi Band 5.
Reliance Jio Mart, all-new E-commerce venture from the richest man of India, Mukesh Ambani has started rolling into 200 cities of India including Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Gurgaon, Bhatinda, Kolkata, and many other metros, tier 1 and tier 2 cities. Jio Mart launched its new website on Saturday and has started accepting orders. The services available for delivery on Jio Mart includes fruits, vegetables, and regular grocery items with great offers of minimum 5% off on the MRP. Jio Mart comes as a competition to the giant grocery delivery startups like Grofers and Big Basket.
Amazon, the e-commerce giant has decided to create over 50,000 temporary jobs in India to meet the increase in demand from online shopping. This will generate seasonal job positions to pick, pack, ship and deliver the items across Amazon India fulfilment centres.
Xiaomi is working a new-gen fitness tracker Mi Band 5 to come with latest features including NFC, Amazon Alexa support and SpO2 detection which is used to check the blood oxygen level. This feature will specifically help the user to stay fit and healthy based on the user’s heart data.
Realme launched multiple lifestyle products in the Indian market through an online launch event. Realme Smart TV is launched starting at Rs.12,999 price in India. Realme Smart Watch is priced at Rs.3,999. Realme also released a new pair of Realme Buds Air Neo priced at just Rs.2,999.
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.