Samsung Galaxy A21s Price, Specifications Leaked; Could Be Launched Near May-End
A month ago, Samsung unveiled its latest budget friendly Galaxy A21 in the US along with four new Galaxy A series smartphones.
Highlights of the Story
- The Samsung Galaxy A21s launch price would start at EUR 199 (roughly Rs. 16,200).
- There would be Exynos 850 octa-core SoC under the hood.
- At the back would be a quad-camera setup along with a punch-hole camera at the front.
Despite the fact that the Galaxy A21 smartphone didn’t seem to enter into availability for consumers in the US, it turns out Samsung is taking a shot at another variation. As indicated by WinFuture, Samsung is expected to launch the Galaxy A21s, an updated form of the Galaxy A21.
The leaks not only bring new information about the design, but also throws light on the expected pricing. Firstly, the leak confirms the presence of a punched-hole display with the cut-out placed at the top left corner. The renders also show a familiar rectangular quad-camera setup at the back of the Galaxy A21s. We can also observe a gradient back finish with the volume and power buttons placed on the right edge of the device. There is also a physical fingerprint scanner at the back.
According to WinFuture, the Samsung Galaxy A21s launch price is set at EUR 199 (roughly Rs. 16,200) and EUR 209 (roughly Rs. 17,100). The reports also suggest that the storage choices would start from 32GB and the phone will be available in white, black, and blue colours with the availability expected sometime around end of this month.
Combining these with previous leaks, the Samsung Galaxy A21s would feature a large 6.55″ IPS HD+ panel with a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixel. It is also tipped that there would be the Exynos 850 octa-core SoC under the hood, paired with 3GB of RAM and 32/64GB of expandable storage.
Samsung Galaxy A21s camera department would boast a 48-megapixel primary shooter paired with 8-megapixel ultra-wide. The specifications of other two lenses are not known yet. However, there would be a 13MP sensor for selfies and video calling.
The Samsung Galaxy A21s battery would include a generous 5000mAh cell and surprising and for connectivity, Samsung would be offering NFC support, BT 5.0, Dual SIM connectivity and a 3.5mm jack.
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.