Apple iPhone 12 Renders Suggest Boxy Design Reminiscent Of iPhone 4/5
Although there are couple of months left for the device to be launched officially, we can still try to figure out what the next iPhone would look like.
Highlights of the Story
- The 2020 iPhones are expected to boast flat sides and sharp edges, similar to the iPhone 4 and iPhone 5 series.
- The same design we have seen on this year’s iPad Pro line-up.
- The new iPhone will also flaunt rear-facing 3D sensing and LiDAR sensors for augmenting their AR functionality.
With the launch of Apple’s mid-ranger ‘iPhone SE’ made recently, we can expect the Cupertino giant to unveil its 2020 flagship, the iPhone 12, as per its original schedule. Previous leaks and teasers hint the presence of a smaller notch as well as a LiDAR sensor on the iPhone 12.
Recent rumours are suggesting that the 2020 iPhone will get a design similar to the iPhone 5s, i.e. a more rectangular and box-like design. The same design we also got to see with the 2020 iPad Pro; stainless steel curved edges with sharp rounded corners. This new design would give the iPhone 12 a significant change in terms of look and in-hand feel. Not only on the iPhone 12, we expect a similar design on the indefinitely postponed iPhone SE 2020, the company’s new mid-range smartphone.
iPhone 12 Specifications
As far as the specifications are concerned, there will be an obvious upgrade in internals. The Pro variants will also flaunt 5G and a design similar to the 2020 iPad pro. We are also expecting Apple to introduce a much smaller notch on the iPhone 12 series. This year, we can also expect the ‘non-Pro’ variant to boast an OLED panel just like the costlier ‘Pro’ models. The higher end variants are also expected to get a high refresh rate panel, which can go up to 120hz. A new and powerful A14 chip would boost the powertrain which would be paired with 6GB of RAM, up from 4GB on their predecessors.
A new roadmap from Bloomberg also reveals new and updated host of products from the company which includes a new, smaller and cheaper HomePod along with new iPhones. It also hints that there could be four new iPhone models this year, two of which will be replacing the iPhone 11 Pro and the iPhone 11 Pro Max.
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.