Latest iPhone 12 Pro Renders Reveal Notch-less Design
Although the iPhone 11 line-up debuted at an Apple press event on Sept. 10 last year, the iPhone 12 might not be unveiled until November 2020.
Table Of Contents
- 1Other Key Specifications
Highlights of the Story
- The iPhone 12 models would be the first 5G smartphones from Apple.
- Apple could introduce a time of flight sensor to the iPhone 12.
- The new 2020 iPhones are also tipped to feature faster 120Hz refresh rates OLED screens
Although the iPhone 9/SE 2 launch is postponed, we still expect Apple to launch it’s 2020 flagship, the Apple iPhone 12 in just a few months. With so much time left for the launch, the brand’s next-generation iPhone has already started to surface on the internet.
Thanks to leaked render posted by Svetapple, we now have an idea of what the smartphone might look like. The biggest change that renders reveal is the ditching of the company’s signature wide-notch that made its launching with the iPhone X back in 2017. This hints that Apple can make drastic changes and tunings into the design of its next-gen iPhone.
The expectation in the update of design has also been true with previous reports which also claimed that Apple is looking to introduce a refreshed design with its new iPhones. And bravo, the thick wide old-school notch is one of those.
To mention, all the components that house presently in the notch will now be put right into the leading bezel of the phone. This includes the IR cam along with sensing units, dot projector, audio speaker and the 12 MP front-facing cam all spread out throughout the upper bezel.
The list also includes the flood illuminator, proximity sensor and ambient light sensor. However, side bezels and bottom chin do look bigger than the present iPhones but mind you it’s just a render and not the final design.
Other Key Specifications
Combining previous rumours, all these changes would be made to an iPhone which would boast a 6.7-inch display possibly a a 120Hz ProMotion OLED panel. A new sensor-shifting camera stabilisation technology is also expected to be introduced along with a faster A14 Bionic chipset paired with 6GB RAM.
Since coronavirus pandemic is all over the globe, it’s likely that similar to the postponement in iPhone 9/SE 2 launch, the iPhone 12 could also be delayed until November.
- Today, we will be talking about the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T 5G which is the first 5G phone offered by Redmi. However, is this a complete budget package? We will explore the features of this phone to know the answer to this question. Let us start with the design of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T…
- OxygenOS has been my favourite Android skin so far since its initial introduction in 2015. It’s been more than 6 years now and I can’t get around with the fact that it will soon be gone. By the next iteration of Android, we might not see OxygenOS, well maybe the name might still survive, but…
- We are going to talk about 5 reasons to buy Tecno Camon 18 in our first impressions, which makes it a great buy for its price point.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why you should buy OnePlus 9R in 2022 at an effective price of Rs 36,999
- There are some things you can do from your end to prevent OnePlus Nord 2 from overheating more than it shouldn’t.