Good news for iPad enthusiasts Apple’s newest iPad Pro models are on the way as Apple mistakenly lists them on its Chinese website
Highlights of the Story
- Apple unintentionally revealed four new iPad Pro models within a support manual
- The leaked iPads have the model number A2229, A2228, A2231, A2233
- A2228 and A2229 had previously been leaked within a filing to the Eurasian Economic Commission also
Cupertino tech giant Apple has postponed its previously announced March 31st event in which it was all set to introduce its next-gen tablets and smartphones, because of the ongoing coronavirus crisis. Recently, the company accidentally ended up listing four new iPad models in a support document on its Chinese website, which was enough for screenshots to be taken and announce a jolly moment for all those iPad enthusiasts out there.
Also read: How To Take A Backup Of Your Apple iPhone
This listing was first spotted by the blog ‘iPhone in Canada’, suggesting that the much-expected launch of the next-gen iPad Pro line-up could happen sooner rather than later. According to a report by the blog, we can expect a refresh in Apple’s iPad Pro line-up with the introduction of two new 11-inch and two new 12.9-inch iPad Pro models soon. Reports reveal that the baby iPad Pro 11 with Wi-Fi + Cellular variant will have the model number A2231 while the Wi-Fi only variant will be A2228. The larger and the most waited iPad Pro 12.9 will carry the model number A2233 for the Wi-Fi + Cellular variant while the Wi-Fi only model could get the A2229 model number. The screenshot in the report also shows the China Ministry of industry and information technology (CMIIT) numbers of the devices, indicating registration with Chinese authorities.
Unfortunately, the listing didn’t reveal any of the highlights from the spec-sheet of the next-gen iPad Pros, but according to leaks, it is assumed that Apple will now offer a more refined and upgraded camera module including a time-of-flight 3D camera for augmented reality applications.
Along with the newer iPad Pro models, we also expect the company to introduce its latest mid-range smartphone, which might be named as the iPhone 9 or the iPhone SE 2. As per the current scenario, we are assuming that the company might drop down a press release and go for an online event instead to announce these devices.
Also read: Apple iPhone SE2: Everything We Know So Far
- We’ll discuss the camera quality of iPhone 11 Pro Vs iPhone 12 Pro Vs iPhone 13 Pro here. The iPhone 13 Pro’s A15 Bionic processor produces more consistent and quicker shots. In the 11 Pro and even the 12 Pro, there was a frequent lag between hitting the button and taking the photo. You’ll get the iPhone 11 Pro at ₹79,999…
- Everyone is eagerly waiting to know about the camera specs and quality of the newly launched Nothing Phone 1. Also, most of us are well aware of the camera quality of the other two phones. Nothing Phone 1’s lowest price currently available is Rs. 31,999, whereas the OnePlus 9RT 5G is listed at Rs. 42,999, and iPhone 12 costs Rs.…
- In 2022, most of the smartphone launches were boring. But with the much-hyped Nothing Phone 1 launch, the revolution in the smartphone industry took place. Also, the Nothing Phone 1 is the first smartphone produced by Nothing, a technological organisation established by Carl Pei, who was also a co-founder of OnePlus. Furthermore, the Phone 1’s…
- In this article, the POCO F4 Vs iQOO Neo 6 are compared. Both smartphones are excellent. But one is superior to the other. On June 23, 2022, the POCO F4 5G was made available. The iQOO Neo 6 launch was on May 31, 2022. The price of the POCO F4 5G is Rs. 27,999. The cost…
- The iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, and iPhone 12 Pro Max are still in excellent condition, and Apple’s flagship iPhone 13 series devices are wonderful, but some of you might want to wait for the iPhone 14, which is likely to launch at the end of 2022. We know the iPhone 13 has great…