Apple iPhone SE2: Everything We Know So Far
We have been hearing leaks about the iPhone SE for about two years now, and finally, this year in 2020, Apple will soon be launching the iPhone SE 2. So, let’s have a look at what all we know so far.
Read also: OnePlus 8 Pro Leak
The expected release date of iPhone SE 2 according to sources is March 2020. There are reports of this iPhone to be a budget iPhone and will be arriving in Spring 2020. The India launch of the device is still unknown, but the device would arrive in India within two weeks on global launch.
iPhone SE 2 Design
We already have seen a few renders about the iPhone SE2, and the design looks quite inspired by the iPhone 4 and iPhone 8. According to new reports, iPhone SE 2 would be available in four colours variants black, product red, grey and yellow. The hardware specifications and dimensions of iPhone SE 2 are almost the same as the iPhone 8.
iPhone SE 2 Specifications
A Chinese tech company quoted that iPhone SE 2 will have a 4.7-inch display similar to that of iPhone SE. It’ll weigh 113g, and would be 7.6mm thick. Measurements are 123.8 by 58.6 mm.
The iPhone SE 2 is expected to feature the same 4.7 inches display as that of its predecessor. It will be an LCD panel and would be limited to a 1334 x 750 resolution. The pixel will be 326ppi, which is the same that we get on the iPhone 11.
iPhone SE 2 is expected to launch in March-April 2020 and will contain the same blazing-fast A13 Bionic Chip as that of the iPhone 11 series. The SE2 will be offering 3GB RAM and might start with 32GB internal storage going up to 128GB. And undoubtedly it will be a performance champion.
A 12 Megapixel primary camera on the rear is expected on the SE2, and this will be exactly the same camera as that of the iPhone 11 series. Along with this, the SE2 is expected to feature a new long-range 3D camera as well for Face-ID. In terms of the front-facing camera, the SE 2 is expected to feature a 5MP or a 7MP camera.
A Chinese Tech Company also predicted that iPhone SE 2 would have improved wireless performance with updated antennas. The antenna will be made up of liquid crystal polymer, famous for its low reaction times and stress resistance.
Read also: Best mobile phones under 40000
The new iPhone will have almost all the same features as the iPhone SE, so don’t expect and a new feature in this model. However, some slight changes can be seen in the new iPhone as given below
Because the iPhone SE 2 could feature a glass-coated rear back panel, it might support wireless charging.
According to reports, iPhone SE 2 won’t have Face ID. Touch ID will be the only biometric feature on this new phone.
The iPhone SE 2 might not be the most exciting smartphone of the year 2020, but it will be a great option for those who are looking at budget ways to enter into Apple’s ecosystem.
- Here's how to watch India vs England test, T20, and ODI series online for free. The series is set to begin on February 5th, Friday
- Tempered glass has the ability to protect your mobile phone screen from accidental drops to a certain limit. Installing a tempered glass is not an easy task and it requires precision. Here we list out a step-by-step installation process to apply the tempered glass on your smartphone.
- Rooting your Android phone brings numerous benefits that most people are unaware of. Not only does it improve your mobile phone's functioning, but it also gives you a wide variety of new features that were not available before. These advantages have been explained in this article, so do not miss out on them anymore.
- Free Fire has a variety of character skins that can be purchased via diamonds. Diamonds are the in-game currency of the game and this is how you can get it for free without purchasing.
- #LeBechDiya. What exactly are we talking about here? Well, here we want you to imagine a scenario where selling your used phone is so easy, so simple, and so convenient that you can literally brag about it. Usually when we think about selling something, it can be quite a hassle. Putting it up on some…
Latest ReviewsView All
- Redmi 9 Power is for you if you are looking for a phone which is under Rs 12,000/-, has a large battery, and you want to multi-task.
- Xiaomi Mi 10i is an excellent phone at a budget in India with a blend of more than an average processor.
- The compact and handy design of iPhone 12 Mini will make you fall for it at the first looks.