- SIM Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Talk Time Up to 36.5 Hours(3G) / Up to 75.5 Hours(2G)
- Expandable Memory microSDXC (dedicated slot), Up to 2 TB
Infinix Note 7
You May Also Explore
Most Compared Phones
- OPPO F9₹13,999VSOnePlus 6₹34,999Know More
- LG V35 ThinqVSApple iPhone 6s₹22,490Know More
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro₹14,499VSRealme 3 Pro₹12,330Know More
- Samsung Galaxy S10e₹47,999VSOnePlus 6T₹30,990Know More
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 7₹9,990VSOPPO K1₹14,990Know More
- LG G7 Plus ThinQ₹18,999VSApple iPhone 6s Plus₹33,999Know More
- OnePlus 6T₹30,990VSApple iPhone XR₹52,500Know More
- Apple iPhone 6s Plus₹33,999VSApple iPhone XR₹52,500Know More
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8₹52,999VSGoogle Pixel 2₹21,697Know More
- Apple iPhone 6s Plus₹33,999VSApple iPhone 6s₹22,490Know More
- OPPO A5s₹8,990VSApple iPhone XR₹52,500Know More
- Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro 5GVSOnePlus 7 Pro₹39,999Know More
Memory & Storage
Infinix Note 7 comes with a modern punched-hole display, a set of quadruplet camera setup, and is backed by a 5000mAh battery. This Infinix Note 7 basically delivers everything which makes it stand out of the crowd.
- 5000mAh battery
- 18 W fast charging support
- Helio G70 High game engine
- 48MP + 2MP + 2MP + QVGA quad rear camera
- Expandable storage up to 2TB
- Wide IPS LCD 6.95-inch display
- The chipset is not that powerful considering the price
- Doesn’t have an IP rating like waterproof or dust resistance
Infinix, a Hong-Kong based smartphone manufacturer has announced a latest mobile phone namely, Infinix Note 7. As the name suggests, Infinix Note 7 is an inferior version of Note 7 and it will run on Android 10 OS. Infinix Note 7 is an exceptionally sleek and light-weight smartphone. Infinix Note 7 is the latest smartphone with top-of-the-line specs with a major focus on camera and battery. It comes with a massive 5000mAh battery, 18W fast charging and an all-new build and design of camera setup. It also features a side-mounted fingerprint unlock sensor. Here the device has a lot to offer for those looking for an upgrade.
Infinix Note 7 Price in India
Infinix Note 7 smartphone price in India is likely to be Rs. 9,499; but that will only be confirmed once the phone is officially launched in India. The launch of this smartphone is expected to happen around the month of June 2020. It will be available from authorized retail stores and online stores also.
Infinix Note 7 at this attractive price is definite to please the budget buyers with its great offerings.
The design of Infinix devices has always been unique and so it is in the new Infinix Note 7 which forms subtle patterns on the back. With a polycarbonate back panel, the Infinix Note 7 looks decent. As we have seen in other recent smartphones, there is a side-mounted fingerprint sensor on the Infinix Note 7 along with face unlock. At the bottom is a 3.5mm headphone jack. The Infinix Note 7 comes with dual stereo speakers with DTS 3D audio for a louder and crisper sound experience.
Forest Green, Aether Black, and Bolivia Blue are the available colour options.
The Infinix Note 7 includes a 6.95-inch HD+ IPS LCD panel with a punch-hole camera mechanism. The brand calls this an Infinity-O display. With a resolution of 720×1640 pixels, the panel gets a 258ppi pixel density. The punch hole gives an impressive aspect ratio of 20:9 and 91.5% screen-to-body ratio which means you get a fair display size to treat your eyes. The display experience is intuitive and effortless with gestural navigations.
Infinix Note 7 runs on XOS 6.0 custom skin that runs on top of Android 10. The processor includes the MediaTek Helio G70 chipset with 8-performance cores. The chipset gets paired with 4/6GB of RAM and 64/128GB of internal storage, which is expandable. The chipset gets clubbed by the Mali-G52 2EEMC2 GPU which promises smooth graphics and multitasking.
The camera specs are impressive as the Infinix Note 7 sports a quad camera setup. This includes a 48MP main sensor, a 2MP macro sensor, a 2MP depth sensor, and the other 2MP sensor is dedicated to low-light videography. At the front is a 16MP camera residing in the punch hole. The device is capable of FHD 1080p video recording at 30fps using the rear camera and also supports super steady shots.
Infinix Note 7 is backed by a huge 5000mAh battery which is great for a budget smartphone. This is further clubbed with 18W Super charge 3.0 which means it can be charged quickly.
Infinix Note 7 is worth considering an entry-level phone that offers basic configuration. It has a fair amount of RAM and 5000mAh battery is a major advantage, giving a great value to the device. The device can surely be another best-seller as Infinix has definitely raised the level of its entry-level smartphone line-up.