Xiaomi Mi True Wireless Earphones 2 And Mi 30W Wireless Charger Launched In India
Xiaomi with a variety of audio peripherals in the market, has often attracted users who want gadgets at a pocket-friendly price.
Highlights of the Story
- Mi True Wireless Earphones 2 price is set at Rs. 4,499.
- Mi 30W Wireless Charger launch price in India is Rs. 2,299.
- For customers who pre-order, they can get both the accessories for Rs. 3,999 and Rs. 1,999 respectively.
Mi True Wireless Earphones 2
Xiaomi has introduced an affordable pair of truly wireless earbuds in the market. The Mi True Wireless Earphones 2 were introduced back in March and finally, they are in India.
The Mi True Wireless Earphones 2 design resembles to that of the Apple Airpods. It has the same semi in-ear design with a long protruding stem accompanied by touch controls. Similar to the pop-up notification you get on an iPhone when Airpods are nearby, Xiaomi too has offered its own pairing pop-out notification for MIUI running devices.
Weighing only 4.5 grams, Xiaomi says that the Mi True Wireless Earphones 2 pack 14.2mm drivers which aim to deliver powerful bass-driven output. The TWS are very portable and compact, with the case weighing just 50 grams.
The earbuds also feature sensors that would detect if the earbuds are in you ear nor not, which would help pause the music automatically when you pull them out of your ears and play again when you place them back.
Since the price tag is quite affordable, you cannot expect active noise cancellation in the Mi True Wireless Earphones 2, like the ones you get in Apple Airpods Pro. However, Xiaomi does offer ENC (environmental noise cancellation), which, with the aid of dual-mics would cancel out background noise.
Mi True Wireless Earphones 2 battery boasts a 250mAh built-in battery of the charging case. The buds can be used for up to 4 hours of continuous playback on a single charge and can be charged around 3.5 times with the charging case.
Mi True Wireless Earphones 2 launch price in India starts at Rs. 4,499 and will be available on Xiaomi’s official website, Amazon India, and its offline stores.
Mi 30W Wireless Charger
As a direct competitor to the OnePlus Warp Charge 30 Wireless Charge, Xiaomi launched the Mi 30W Wireless Charger in India which was first launched in China last year. The new wireless charger is based on Qi standard and offers up to 30W wireless charging, and. The built-in cooling fan is imbedded and blows the air directly to the connected phone, thus improving heat dissipation.
Mi 30W Wireless Charger launch price in India is Rs. 2,299. Customers can pre-order it through the Mi.com site from May 18 at a special-pre-order price of Rs. 1,999.
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…
- Nokia G20 comes as the latest budget offering by HMD Global in India.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…
- I have a quick question for you. How much are you willing to spend on your next Bluetooth speaker? If you are going to answer above Rs.5000, then maybe you don’t have to spend that much. Because today we are reviewing Sony’s all-new SRS-XB13 Bluetooth speaker, which is priced at Rs.3,990 and could very well…
- Today, we will be talking about the iQOO Z3 camera which is one of the best performing cameras under the Rs. 20,000 segment. We will be first discussing the camera specifications of the phone: Camera Specifications iQOO Z3 comes with a triple rear camera setup with a 64MP primary camera, 8MP ultra wide angle lens…