Google Pixel 4a Spotted On FCC, Hinting Its Imminent Launch
The highly-anticipated Google Pixel 4a has arrived on FCC in the US hinting at its imminent launch probably on July 13th.
Highlights of the Story
- FCC Certification for Google Pixel 4a model number G025N, G025M, and G025J has surfaced on the internet.
- Google Pixel 4a is expected to launch on July 13.
- Pixel 4a will pack in a Snapdragon 730 SoC with 4/6GB RAM, 64/128GB storage and Android 10 OS.
Google Pixel 4a has been doing the rounds of the internet for quite some time now and no doubt it is one of the anticipated mid-range phones from Google that was eventually delayed due to the coronavirus outbreak. Earlier expected to arrive at the Google I/O 2020 Conference but it was cancelled and now, leaks suggest that it will be launched on July 13. This is further credible given that the facet that Google Pixel 4a FCC Certified was teased in a report.
Also read: Best mobile phones under 35000
According to it, the Google Pixel 4a FCC Certified for model number G02N, G025M, and G025J has appeared on FCC in the United States although without any information on RAM and storage variants of the same. This also hints at the imminent Google Pixel 4a Launch i.e. on July 13 as said above awaiting confirmation.
Google Pixel 4a Specifications
Talking about what we know so far about the upcoming Pixel 4a Specifications, the phone is expected to arrive with a 5.8-inch FHD+ AMOLED panel with a punch-hole cut out for the front camera. It would be an 8MP front camera while the rear camera setup will have a single 12.2MP camera setup as Pixel 4a is the affordable version of the full-fledged Google Pixel.
Next up, the device is expected to get its processing power from a Qualcomm Snapdragon 730 octa-core processor along with either 4GB or 6GB storage that we are still waiting to confirm. Moreover, the device will pack in the internal storage of 64GB or 128GB which also requires confirmation from the search engine giant.
Next up, the upcoming Pixel 4a will run on Android 10 without any doubt and it is also up for two major Android upgrades or even three depending on the company. The phone will be powered by a 3,080 mAh battery along with an 18W fast charging tech that should charge the battery in less than an hour. Finally, at the Google Pixel 4a Launch, it will be available in two colour variants i.e. Barely Blue and Just Black.
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.