Realme C11 Design, Specs, Release Date Leak In Latest Posters
Realme C11 is the upcoming budget smartphone from Chinese smartphone maker Realme and it is going to be official on June 30th in Malaysia with launch dates for other countries still a mystery.
Highlights of the Story
- Realme C11 will launch in Malaysia on 30th June before anywhere else.
- Realme C11 leaked posters confirms a 6.5” mini-drop fullscreen display, a Nightscape dual camera & 5,000 mAh battery
- It will be equipped with the new Helio G35 processor.
A few days ago, Realme confirmed that the upcoming Realme C11 will be the first device to be powered by MediaTek Helio G35 chipset as it released a poster showcasing it. Turns out another set of posters consisting of Realme C11 have gone viral not from the company but thanks to a leaked set of posters according to which, Realme C11 launch is scheduled on June 30th in Malaysia before anywhere else. The leaked posters didn’t only mention the launch date but also showcased Realme C11 design in its full glory.
Also read: Best mobile phones under 25000
Realme C11 Design
Talking about Realme C11 design, the phone appears to have a dual-tone colorway as you can see in the leaked image. At the front, the Realme C11 has a vibrant display with narrow bezels and a tiny waterdrop shaped notch on the top. Flip the phone and you’ll see a dual-camera setup in a square-shaped camera bump that looks pretty dope. Some of the Realme C11 specifications were lately confirmed by the poster while many were leaked or teased beforehand.
Realme C11 Specifications
Talking about the Realme C11 specifications, the phone is powered by a MediaTek Helio G35 octa-core processor reportedly clocked at 2.3GHz that will be accompanied by a PowerVR GE8320 GPU. Next up, the phone will sport a colossal 6.5” mini-drop fullscreen edge-to-edge display as you can see in the leaked posters. There’s a 5,000 mAh battery sitting under the hood.
There’s a 3.5mm headphone jack and as per reports, it could arrive with a Type-C port or a micro USB port for charging purposes. Proceeding further, there’s little to no information about the rest of Realme C11 specifications which includes the camera setup as the back has a Nightscape dual setup while the front has a single camera where the former signifies its prowess in low light photography. Realme C11 Launch in other regions is yet under warp and we will have to wait to get more information on it.
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.