Xiaomi Launches Redmi 9A And Redmi 9C With Helio G25 And Helio G35 Budget Gaming Processors
Chinese smartphone maker Xiaomi launched Redmi 9A and 9C integrated with two chipsets Taiwanese chipmaker MediaTek launched recently.
Highlights of the Story
- MediaTek launches two budget gaming SoCs – Helio G25 and Helio G35
- Xiaomi integrates the two budget SoCs in the newly launched Redmi 9A and Redmi 9C in Malaysia
- Redmi 9A and 9C are available at Rs 6,343/- and Rs 7,551/- respectively.
Taiwanese chipmaker MediaTek debuted two gaming chipsets aka Helio G25 and Helio G35 SoCs that will power gaming phones and its first takers are Redmi 9A and Redmi 9C from Xiaomi and the phones were just launched in Malaysia.
Also read: Repair Offers
Xiaomi Redmi 9A and Redmi 9C Specification
Talking about the specifications, both the phones have a 6.53” LCD HD+ panel with 1600×720 pixels resolution. The Redmi 9A is powered by Helio G25 SoC with 32GB eMMC 5.1 storage, 5000mAh battery with 10W wired fast charging. It has a single 13MP rear and a 5Mp front camera setup and a 3.5mm headphone jack with Micro-USB port for charging and data transfer.
On the other hand, Redmi 9C sports an Helio G35 SoC with 2/3/4GB LPDDR4x RAM, 32/64GB storage. The front camera remains the same but the rear setup has three lenses that are 13MP+2MP+2MP along with a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor on-board.
Also Read: US FCC Listing Leaks Redmi 9A Specifications
Xiaomi Redmi 9A and Redmi 9C Price and Availability
Talking about the price tag that both the phones will carry, the Redmi 9A with 2+32GB is available at RM359 or $84 and it will be available in three color options i.e. Sky Blue, Peacock Green, and Granite Gray. The phone will be available on Lazada and Shopee from July 7 while it will go on authorized Mi stores from July 14th. There’s a 3GB+32GB variant of Xiaomi Redmi 9A for which the price is not available.
On the other hand, Redmi 9C 2+32GB will be available at RMN429 or $100 and will have three colour options that are Twilight Blue, Sunrise Orange, and Midnight Gray and it is scheduled to be on sale by the end of July in Malaysia. There’s a higher 4+64GB variant too that will be launched in Indonesia.
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.