Xiaomi Working On New Phone Featuring MediaTek Dimensity 1000+ SoC And 144Hz Display
Xiaomi recently unravelled the curtains revealing its Redmi 10X series consisting of a 4G and a 5G vanilla Redmi 10X and a 5G Redmi 10X Pro.
Highlights of the Story
- The MediaTek Dimensity 1000+ SoC supports dual-mode 5G connectivity.
- This could be launched as a gaming smartphone.
- The smartphone is also tipped to boast a 144Hz LCD display.
The Chinese smartphone maker is working on a flagship smartphone that’ll sport a MediaTek Dimensity 1000+ 5G chipset.
According to the reports, Xiaomi will launch the flagship smartphone sporting Dimensity 1000+ SoC which is the first chipset to support an industry-leading 144Hz LCD panel. Apart from that, it is the only SoC that supports 5G-5G Dual SIM setup with both SA and NSA Dual-band 5G network support. It also features 5G aggregation that’ll offer reliable and faster network speed compared to others.
Dimensity 1000+ SoC is also the only Cortex A77 chipset with integrated 5G baseband. Xiaomi took to the stage at the Redmi 10X series launch to give a sneak peek into what we can expect with the upcoming unnamed Xiaomi smartphone.
Also Read: POCO F2 Pro Launched; Starts At €499
Another set of information states that Xiaomi will segregate its lineup with a K-series, X-series, Note series, and Digital series. The smartphone quoted above probably falls in the ‘K-series’ thanks to its specifications. This is because Xiaomi Redmi K30 Pro sports a Snapdragon 865 SoC and it is a flagship phone under Xiaomi’s’ K-series.
Moreover, Xiaomi has stated that it has managed to overcome a series of difficulties it had to fix to comb through the 5G terminals used on the Redmi series. The update on the speculated phone with Dimensity 1000+ chipset was brought by Chinese tipster Digital Chat Station a few days ago on Weibo which is a Twitter equivalent. We are yet to get more information on the phone so you’ll have to wait for it.
Xiaomi recently unveiled the Redmi 10X series with Dimensity 1000+ and 5G support and that’s all in a price tag quarter of flagship 5G phones.
Also Read: OnePlus 8 Pro Launch Price Starts From $899
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…
- Nokia G20 comes as the latest budget offering by HMD Global in India.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…
- I have a quick question for you. How much are you willing to spend on your next Bluetooth speaker? If you are going to answer above Rs.5000, then maybe you don’t have to spend that much. Because today we are reviewing Sony’s all-new SRS-XB13 Bluetooth speaker, which is priced at Rs.3,990 and could very well…
- Today, we will be talking about the iQOO Z3 camera which is one of the best performing cameras under the Rs. 20,000 segment. We will be first discussing the camera specifications of the phone: Camera Specifications iQOO Z3 comes with a triple rear camera setup with a 64MP primary camera, 8MP ultra wide angle lens…