iQoo Z1 5G To Launch On May 19, Will Have 144Hz Display
Just a couple months after the launch of iQOO’s first smartphone, the IQ00 3 in India, the company is set to launch the iQOO Z1 5G.
Highlights of the Story
- There is also a post on Weibo which claims a flagship chip along with fast 5G and a stunning screen paired with impressive sound quality and a strong battery life on the iQOO Z1.
- The device is tipped to get 44W fast charging support.
- The is expected to be unveiled on on May 19.
iQOO has officially announced their next smartphone iQOO Z1 5G, that will be launched on 19th May 2020. Moreover, its name confirms that it will be a 5G enabled smartphone. Even though we have seen various 5G phone releases so far, this new upcoming smartphone is different in terms of the processor choice. iQoo Z1 5G is the first ever smart phone to be powered by the recently launched MediaTek Dimensity 1000 plus SoC.
All 5G phones, mid-range and flagships, so far have arrived with a Qualcomm Snapdragon chipset. It will be the first time we will see a 5G smartphone featuring a MediaTek processor. It should be noted that Dimensity 1000 Plus is a flagship chipset which means the phone will be on the expensive side.
This chip comes with MediaTek’s HyperEngine 2.0. This chip also features MiraVision for a clearer HDR10+ picture. It is also equipped with the 5G UltraSave power-saving technology. This allows the processor to dynamically adjust the working mode to the network environment and data transmission conditions. This even includes the power configuration and operating frequency.
In a separate leak, the alleged iQOO Z1 has surfaced in a couple of real-life leaked images. These images show a smartphone with a bezel-less but punch-hole display. It is shown with settings interface where a user can choose from 60Hz, 90Hz, 120Hz, and 144Hz refresh rate
A couple of other details can be assumed from promotional renders which also reveal the pricing details. The renders reveal the triple camera setup housed within a rectangular module. The phone is shown in two color variants – Space Blue and Galaxy Silver, but there could be more options as well. As for the pricing, the 6GB/128GB model i.e. the base model is tipped to cost 34,399 in India.
Also Read: iQOO 3 5G: The Gaming Beast
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.