iPhone 12 Series Prices And Variants Leaked!
The iPhone 12 series is expected to feature a notch-less design and would also introduce a LiDAR sensor at the back.
Highlights of the Story
- The iPhone SE (2020) was spotted on e-commerce websites.
- Latest leaks also reveal the probability of four new models under the iPhone 12 series.
- The iPhone 12 series would boast Apple’s A14 Bionic chip.
As the September launch cycle is coming closer, more and more details related to the next-generation iPhones are surfacing online and people are getting more and more hyped as they look forward to the new and upcoming Smartphones offered by Apple. iPhone 12 series launch is still pretty far but a tipster named Jon Prossner who is also a YouTuber had recently posted a video on YouTube sharing a number of details regarding the price, storage options, key-specs etc.
According to Jon Prossner there will be two variants of iPhone 12- iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Max priced at Rs. 48,900 ($649) and Rs. 56,400 ($749) respectively. As usual, the ‘Pro’ model would include the iPhone 12 Pro and the iPhone 12 Pro Max. which is tipped to feature a large 6.7-inch Super Retina OLED XDR display, manufactured by Samsung. The iPhone 12 Pro will be coming in three different storage variants – 128GB, 256GB and 512GB, priced at Rs. 75,300 ($999), Rs.82,800 ($1,099), Rs. 97,900 ($1,199) respectively. Whereas the iPhone 12 Pro Max would start at $1,099 (roughly Rs. 82,800) for the base 128GB variant.
As per previous trends, we can expect the Indian pricing to be on the costlier side. The iPhone 12 series will be powered by Apple’s A14 Bionic chip paired with 4 GB RAM and all the models in the series will support 5G network.
iPhone SE Indian Launch Right Around The Corner
iPhone SE (2020), the new budget–friendly Smartphone was unveiled last month at a global launch. The starting price of this new offering by Apple will be for Rs. 42,500 for its 64GB storage variant in India. However, most of the availability and sales details were not disclosed due to the lockdown restrictions. But we have spotted a new Apple banner on the Flipkart app and the iPhone SE (2020) is listed as ‘coming soon’. The e-retailer Flipkart has also started to take registrations of interest so the consumer will get notified when it arrives suggesting that it will be on sale sometime soon.
- eSIM became quite popular when Apple introduced the technology two years ago with the iPhone XS and since then all iPhones, Google Pixel devices, and some Samsung devices are equipped with it. The eSIM technology is quite fascinating and it has its Pros and Cons. Here we talk about the eSIM technology and why you should switch to eSIM and try out this new technology.
- With the massive digital advancement, some negative sides came hand in hand. This includes leaving our digital footprint and sharing unnecessary data on every end. From our personal data like name, email id, to bank details, all are vulnerable on our Android phone if privacy is not set properly. We have unveiled 5 secrets of changing privacy settings on Android phones here. Check out all the steps to safeguard your personal information.
- Should you buy the iPhone 12 Mini or get the cheaper iPhone SE instead? Here’s what you need to know.
- If you have WhatsApp Payments option in the app, let's take a look at how you can set up your account, and send and receive money.
- Mi 10T, Mi 10T Pro both feature triple rear camera setups.
Latest ReviewsView All
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 brings in some great set of specs to be a Note series device with a disappointing plastic back panel.
- Samsung Galaxy M51 is a feature-packed phone and promises great performance, backed by a huge 7000 mAh battery.
- Realme 7 Pro offers some good set of specs like the OLED display, stereo speakers and the 65W fast charging but it misses out on others like the 90Hz refresh rate.
- The 6.1-inch iPhone 12 comes with 5G connectivity and sports a magnetic backing which Apple loves to call as ‘MagSafe’ for wireless charging.