iPhone 12 Series Prices And Variants Leaked!
The iPhone 12 series is expected to feature a notch-less design and would also introduce a LiDAR sensor at the back.
Highlights of the Story
- The iPhone SE (2020) was spotted on e-commerce websites.
- Latest leaks also reveal the probability of four new models under the iPhone 12 series.
- The iPhone 12 series would boast Apple’s A14 Bionic chip.
As the September launch cycle is coming closer, more and more details related to the next-generation iPhones are surfacing online and people are getting more and more hyped as they look forward to the new and upcoming Smartphones offered by Apple. iPhone 12 series launch is still pretty far but a tipster named Jon Prossner who is also a YouTuber had recently posted a video on YouTube sharing a number of details regarding the price, storage options, key-specs etc.
According to Jon Prossner there will be two variants of iPhone 12- iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Max priced at Rs. 48,900 ($649) and Rs. 56,400 ($749) respectively. As usual, the ‘Pro’ model would include the iPhone 12 Pro and the iPhone 12 Pro Max. which is tipped to feature a large 6.7-inch Super Retina OLED XDR display, manufactured by Samsung. The iPhone 12 Pro will be coming in three different storage variants – 128GB, 256GB and 512GB, priced at Rs. 75,300 ($999), Rs.82,800 ($1,099), Rs. 97,900 ($1,199) respectively. Whereas the iPhone 12 Pro Max would start at $1,099 (roughly Rs. 82,800) for the base 128GB variant.
As per previous trends, we can expect the Indian pricing to be on the costlier side. The iPhone 12 series will be powered by Apple’s A14 Bionic chip paired with 4 GB RAM and all the models in the series will support 5G network.
iPhone SE Indian Launch Right Around The Corner
iPhone SE (2020), the new budget–friendly Smartphone was unveiled last month at a global launch. The starting price of this new offering by Apple will be for Rs. 42,500 for its 64GB storage variant in India. However, most of the availability and sales details were not disclosed due to the lockdown restrictions. But we have spotted a new Apple banner on the Flipkart app and the iPhone SE (2020) is listed as ‘coming soon’. The e-retailer Flipkart has also started to take registrations of interest so the consumer will get notified when it arrives suggesting that it will be on sale sometime soon.
- 10 Tips To Keep Your Smartphone Battery Healthy
- Top 5 reasons which make the all-new Xiaomi Mi 11x Pro a flagship killer.
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.