Apple iPhone 12 Price Leak Reveal: Starting Price Will Be Lower Than iPhone 11
We can expect the iPhone 12 series to debut with four different models this year.
Highlights of the Story
- As per latest leaks, the iPhone 12 would start at $649.
- This is cheaper than the iPhone 11 starting price which was $699.
- The iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max are expected to start at $ 999 and $1099 respectively.
The latest addition to the Apple iPhone series, the iPhone 12 series smartphones has constantly been in the news, with news regarding latest features and launch date making the rounds. It has once again grabbed the spotlight, with latest reports claiming price reductions over the previous instalment in the series.
The iPhone 12 series is expected to include 4 products in the line-up. The first phone is expected to be packed with a 5.4-inch OLED display, with 2 cameras on the rear end. It is also speculated to be equipped with 5G connectivity, as is the norm in other smartphones in the market.
The second phone hosts a slightly larger 6.1-inch display. The third product in the latest line of smartphones, the iPhone Pro 12 model offers a triple camera setup with the same 6.1-inch screen. The last product, the iPhone 12 Pro Max boasts of a large 6.7 inch.
Another interesting update about the products is regarding its price. It is expected to be priced lower than its predecessor, the iPhone 11.
All the models are reported to be equipped with Apple’s A14 chipset with 5G connectivity. They also feature a smaller notch compared to its other entries.
The iPhone 12 Pro, in addition to the triple rear camera setup, is also expected to boast a high screen refresh rate of 120 Hz. It is accompanied with a Type-C port and is also said to support reverse wireless charging.
It is to be noted that it’s still a doubt whether Apple can make the launch by September, which is the standard window for iPhone launch by Apple. The launch may even be delayed until next year, due to the global outbreak of the Covid-19 pandemic.
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…
- Nokia G20 comes as the latest budget offering by HMD Global in India.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…