Vivo S1 Now Available For Rs. 16,990 After Price Cut
Vivo S1, which was launched last year in August, has recently witnessed a price drop in India.
Highlights of the Story
- The Vivo S1 4GB variant saw a price drop and can now be purchased for Rs 16,990.
- The device was launched last year and features a waterdrop style notch.
- The Vivo S1 also gets a 38-inch Super AMOLED display.
The Vivo S1 which was earlier priced at Rs 15,990, got a significant increase in price of Rs 2,000, after the GST hike. This led the price of 4GB RAM variant increased to Rs 17,990 from Rs 15,990. But after a few more new smartphones launched by the company, the price of the Vivo S1 4GB RAM variant in India in dropped to Rs 16,990 in the offline retail market. This means that you can now purchase the smartphone at a Rs. 1,000 reduced price via offline stores. However, the price cut came into effect only for the base model, and not on the other variants, leaving the 6GB RAM + 64GB storage variant of the Vivo S1 still priced at Rs. 18,990 and the 6GB RAM + 128GB storage option costing you Rs. 19,990.
Vivo S1 Specifications
The Vivo S1 launched globally last year, after its launch in China where it was launched with a pop-up selfie camera. The device boasts a 6.38-inch full-HD+ Super AMOLED display with a 1080×2340 pixels and a waterdrop-style notch. The Vivo S1 gets powered by the MediaTek Helio P65 SoC, coupled with either 4GB/6GB of RAM and 66/128GB RAM of internal storage.
The device boasts a triple-rear camera setup consisting of a 16-megapixel primary sensor, a 8-megapixel wide-angle secondary camera and a third 2-megapixel sensor. At the front is a 32-megapixel camera sensor. Juicing up the device is a 4,500mAh battery.
The Vivo S1 launch price in India was Rs 15,990 before it saw a Rs. 2,000 price hike when the government enforced its GST price hike. The price cut can be spotted on online platforms such as Flipkart too, although the availability of smartphones including the Vivo S1 is still limited, due to the nationwide lockdown which is stricter in areas declared as Red Zones.
Also Read: Vivo S1 Review
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.