Vivo S1 Now Available For Rs. 16,990 After Price Cut
Vivo S1, which was launched last year in August, has recently witnessed a price drop in India.
Table Of Contents
- 1Vivo S1 Specifications
Highlights of the Story
- The Vivo S1 4GB variant saw a price drop and can now be purchased for Rs 16,990.
- The device was launched last year and features a waterdrop style notch.
- The Vivo S1 also gets a 38-inch Super AMOLED display.
The Vivo S1 which was earlier priced at Rs 15,990, got a significant increase in price of Rs 2,000, after the GST hike. This led the price of 4GB RAM variant increased to Rs 17,990 from Rs 15,990. But after a few more new smartphones launched by the company, the price of the Vivo S1 4GB RAM variant in India in dropped to Rs 16,990 in the offline retail market. This means that you can now purchase the smartphone at a Rs. 1,000 reduced price via offline stores. However, the price cut came into effect only for the base model, and not on the other variants, leaving the 6GB RAM + 64GB storage variant of the Vivo S1 still priced at Rs. 18,990 and the 6GB RAM + 128GB storage option costing you Rs. 19,990.
Vivo S1 Specifications
The Vivo S1 launched globally last year, after its launch in China where it was launched with a pop-up selfie camera. The device boasts a 6.38-inch full-HD+ Super AMOLED display with a 1080×2340 pixels and a waterdrop-style notch. The Vivo S1 gets powered by the MediaTek Helio P65 SoC, coupled with either 4GB/6GB of RAM and 66/128GB RAM of internal storage.
The device boasts a triple-rear camera setup consisting of a 16-megapixel primary sensor, a 8-megapixel wide-angle secondary camera and a third 2-megapixel sensor. At the front is a 32-megapixel camera sensor. Juicing up the device is a 4,500mAh battery.
The Vivo S1 launch price in India was Rs 15,990 before it saw a Rs. 2,000 price hike when the government enforced its GST price hike. The price cut can be spotted on online platforms such as Flipkart too, although the availability of smartphones including the Vivo S1 is still limited, due to the nationwide lockdown which is stricter in areas declared as Red Zones.
Also Read: Vivo S1 Review
- iQOO smartphones are doing well in the market because they have an understanding of the desires of an Indian consumer, a good smartphone at a reasonable price. Read this article if you are confused about which phone to buy between iQOO Neo 6 and iQOO 7. Also read: New OnePlus Phone Tipped To Launch With…
- If you frequently travel on Delhi Metro, you must have noticed that the internet does not work well during peak hours and when the metro goes through underground tunnels. We tested both Jio and Airtel while travelling from Noida to Gurugram. Although this is not a scientific experiment, we tried to be as fair as…
- iQOO Neo 6, with its price range similar to iQOO 7 and OnePlus Nord 2, directly competes with them. Both of them were the best mid-range smartphones of the previous year. Let’s find out the similarities, differences and which phone among these three at the price of Rs. 30,000 will suit you the most. Also…
- Xiaomi 12 Pro comes with high-end specifications, but while paying Rs. 70,000 a user thinks they should buy an iPhone rather than a Xiaomi phone. They are buying an Apple iPhone 13 or a feature-packed Xiaomi mi 12 Pro in this price range; what would be a better option? Let’s find out! Also read: iPhone…
- iPhone 13 is a charming device with excellent specs, but what if you can get the same hardware in a compact size; enter Apple iPhone 13 Mini. This pocket size performance packed mobile phone is a charmer when it comes to features, looks and usability. So, if you’re confused about whether you should buy the…