Leaks Suggest That OnePlus Z Is Coming In July 2020
Highlights of the Story
- The OnePlus Z is hinted to debut in July,2020.
- It can be considered as a lighter version of the OnePlus 8.
- We expect the MediaTek Dimensity 1000L chipset under the hood.
With the OnePlus 8 and the OnePlus 8 Pro, rumours also hinted towards a cheaper and lighter OnePlus Z as an affordable offering from the company. But the OnePlus 8 series launch didn’t meet the expectations as we only got the OnePlus 8 and the OnePlus 8 Pro. But here’s good news, as per latest leaks it seems that OnePlus is ready to come up with the OnePlus Z soon.
According to popular tipster Max J. (@MaxJmb), the OnePlus Z launch is expected to be in July. Since the tipster had previously predicted many OnePlus launch dates accurately, the leak can be counted upon. The tweet however doesn’t suggest any accurate date but Max says that the OnePlus Z is coming in July.
The leak also gives hints regarding the device. So, there is a punch-hole display and now it is in the middle of the screen rather than on the left side like that of the OnePlus 8 and OnePlus 8 Pro. Combining previous leaks, we assume the OnePlus Z to house a 6.4-inches display with a slightly slower 90Hz refresh rate, as compared to 120Hz on the OnePlus 8 pro. The OnePlus Z would also be the company’s first smartphone to not boast a Snapdragon chipset. Instead, we are expecting the MediaTek Dimensity 1000L under the hood. 5G connectivity will however be present just like the OnePlus 8 and the 8 Pro.
OnePlus Z renders came into sight last year, which showed a design change with the triple camera module shifting towards the top-left corner at the back. However, a similar AMOLED panel will be expected, although an FHD+ instead of QHD+.
Since Xiaomi has introduced the Mi 10 line-up which brought 5G connectivity in the mid-ranged segment, a similar move from OnePlus would be quite appealing to take over the sub-Rs 30,000 segment.
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…
- Nokia G20 comes as the latest budget offering by HMD Global in India.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…